Chapter-14 Darling, it's Potter genes

Make sure to comment and vote.

Chapter's been edited by Babushkas_

Shaw Aiden Bonneville-Lupin

The last memory Elijah saw of Adhara was when she'd only been a toddler no older than a year

The last memory Elijah saw of Adhara was when she'd only been a toddler no older than a year. Now she's grown into a beautiful little girl; her eyes that radiated so much innocence still not having seen the horrors of this world and her dimpled smile that still held some baby fat showing that she was still growing.

He didn't have any words to describe how much love he felt at the sight of his daughter. Even though he hadn't met her yet, he already loved her so much and would do anything to make her smile, always. If she asked for his life he'd give it in a heartbeat only so that she'd be happy.

He was still hurt that he wasn't able to be there for her when she was born, learning, or when she cried but he was happy that she had at least gotten a happy childhood. Which might not have existed if it was known that she was his child. Constantly worrying about the dangers lurking in the corner or the numerous enemies that his family had over the centuries. But one thing was for sure Adhara is and will always be Elijah's daughter no matter what. That's the truth and no one can change it.

Finn, Nik, Rebekah and Kol were all happy to see their niece grow up. It was a heartwarming emotion they felt, love, love for their niece.

Niklaus was feeling his wolf become at ease each time they saw her, confusing him more and more as time went by. Why is his restless wolf feeling calm now? What exactly is happening with him? He wanted answers but his niece came first and as usual The Big Bad Hybrid ignored his restless, now calm wolf.

The others in the Mystic Falls Gang were also in awe seeing such a cute girl. Damon didn't know why but the girl seemed familiar. That smile he had seen it before. (He remembers a girl who saved him once though he didn't need it. But the girl was quite comforting, she made him feel at ease easily. Just as fast as the thought crossed his mind it was gone. After all she was a totally different person.) He had dismissed the idea thinking that he felt such familiarity because she shared the same smile as the other Mikaelsons.

Stefan was a totally different case. He really found Adhara cute. He wanted to squish her chubby cheeks even though there wasn't that much fat but still she was just like a cute little doll. That no matter what anyone says you can't resist, especially those twinkling grey eyes. He looked towards Mikaelson's and gave them a look of pity, those eyes nobody could be able to say no to, nobody.

All the girls were cooing.

Caroline: Rebekah, your niece is really beautiful and lets not forget about cute and so adorable.

Even Elena and Bonnie couldn't help but agree, nodding along. This made Rebekah's pride skyrocket, completely forgetting about them trying to kill her and her family just a day ago. But her niece was more important so she'd forget about the revenge and bloom in pride at the praises he niece is getting.