(Episode 2) Chapter 7

"It's huge." Jaesuk exclaimed.

"Something is written here." He pointed out a sign and everyone gathered around it.

"It must have been easy so far. You need 'luck' to find the treasure. Each passage leads to a hint. You need every hint to open the treasure chest." Jaesuk narrated. They all looked at the maze-like passage in front of them.

"It looks like a Korean ladder game." Sunmi immediately stated.

"You have to follow the passages." Jongmin supplied.

"I never got to meet that man, but he must have been very wealthy." Jaesuk told everyone.

"He prepared all this." Kwangsoo added and everyone agreed.

"Well, who should go first?" Jaesuk asked.

"What about Sehun?" Minyoung volunteered.

"I choose number 5." Sehun stated before he started following where path 5 led him.

"How do you do it?" Jongmin asked as they watched Sehun follow the path. Sunmi explained it to him.

"Go further in. Turn right." Jongmin directed once Sunmi finished explaining it to him.

"Where am I supposed to go?" Sehun asked them.

"To the right." Everyone responded.

"That's how it works?" Jaesuk asked them and they nodded.

"Do we have to make turns?" Kwangsoo asked and Sunmi nodded at him as Jaesuk started making background music for Sehun, making Sejong follow his lead.

"So that's how it works. Interesting." Jaesuk observed.

"I guess no two people will end up at the same spot." Jongmin said.

"You need luck." Jaewook recounted what was written on the board.

"There is something here." Sehun reported.

"What do you see there?" Kwangsoo asked.

"You stay there for now." Jaesuk told him. They watched as he bent down for a bit before suddenly standing up.

"Is something wrong?" Sunmi asked as she looked at Sehun who looked like he freaked out over something.

"Hyung!" Sehun called out which caught everyone's attention.

"Did you open it?" Kwangsoo asked. Sehun looked like he didn't know how to explain his predicament.

"What's in it?" The men started asking.

"I found something." Sehun started.

"And?" Jaesuk asked.

"But I can't take it out." He continued.

"Why not?" Jaesuk asked.

"You have to see this."

"Take it out." Kwangsoo asked.

"Hurry here." Sehun invited.

"What could it be? I'm curious." Jaesuk wondered. Kwangsoo couldn't take it anymore and followed path 2 as the others discussed what Sehun could have meant. They observed what Sehun was doing.

"He's looking very carefully." Jaweook observed.

"It's not gonna be snakes, is it?" Sunmi jokingly asked them and everyone shook their heads at her ideas.

"What is it?" Jaesuk asked again.

"He can't take it out?" Jongmin added.

"Why can't you take it out?" They heard Kwangsoo ask Sehun as he neared the end of the path.