(Episode 6) Chapter 27

-- November 07, 2017, 05:50 PM --

-- Itaewon-dong, Seoul --

Jaewook's team had left the workroom and were looking for Cafe See-through.

"Oh! Oppa, I found the address. It was near the workroom." Sunmi told him and he had to drive to the place. Jaesuk called them.

"Yes, Jaesuk-ah." Jaewook answered as Sehun picked up the call..

"Detective Ahn."

"Yes."

"Where are you headed right now?" Jaesuk asked.

"We're going to the second location." Jaewook stated.

"Oh, See-through?" Jaesuk asked.

"We're almost there. It was right next to the workroom." Jaewook explained that they got a bit lost and had to turn back.

"Okay." Jaesuk stated.

"What did you find at the first location?" Jaewook asked them.

"A scarf." Jaesuk explained and proceeded to tell the story of how the other team sucked at acting when they found the clue 20 minutes ago.

"The other team beat us here again." Jaewook said as he saw the café with the genius team already inside.

"They're here. They came here first." Kwangsoo stated.

"Welcome. Have a seat. Our waiters will serve you." The man greeted them as they went inside the cafe.

"You guys were here." Kwangsoo realized.

"We were with our team. We were discussing things." Jaewook tried to explain why they were late when they left earlier.

"Order some coffee." Lee Juck offered.

"Can we drink the coffee standing up? I like to just drink the whole thing in one go while standing up." Lee Juck said as he walked away from the other team's table, unknowingly heading towards Jaewook.

"Don't drink that. There's a drawing on it." Jaewook told him.

"You surprised me." Lee Juck replied, turning away as he drank the drink.

"He drank it." Jaewook observed.

"Did you drink it all?" Jaepyung asked and Lee Juck nodded.

"Let's go."

"We're leaving." Lee Juck stated.

"We already saw it." John informed them as they went ahead.

"You already figured it out?" Kwangsoo asked.

"Yes."

"You drank it too quickly." Sehun told them.

"I drank it all in one go."

"Hey."

"Please wash this so they can't see it." John said as he took the cup Lee Juck drank from and gave it to the waiter.

Once they left, Sunmi stood up and approached the waiters.

"Can I see your nails, please?" She asked politely and they all showed her their nails.

"Oppas, green grapes. This person's nails are what the painter's nails looked like in the self-portrait." Sunmi explained as the men gathered around her to see. Then, she took a seat at the table once again and looked at the menu. The men sat down as well.

"Her diary entry said she drank a painting filled with stars. From this menu, I can see that it's Vincent Van Gogh. She was referring to his painting, 'The Starry Night.'" Sunmi deduced.