(Episode 3) Chapter 15

-- October 25, 2017, 05:00 PM --

-- Crime scene, Kwangsoo's Lodging --

"It seems like they took the body. They must have done stuff here." Sehun observed.

"That looks like 'Woo'. It's not an 'S'." Jaesuk said, pointing to the words on the sheets.

"Why would she have written 'Woo' first?" Sehun asked. Kwangsoo stared off into space before approaching the blanket on the floor and picking it up.

"I think we should look for things that are different from before." Sejeong suggested.

"There's a lot of blood." Sehun stated, looking at the blanket Kwangsoo picked up. Kwangsoo shifted through the blanket until he saw what looked like characters on the other end.

"Oh!" He cried out as he took a closer look which caught Sehun and Jaesuk's attention.

"What is it?" They both asked, taking a closer look as well.

"I just got goosebumps." Kwangsoo told everyone.

"Look. It's Kiwoo." Jaesuk said as he positioned the blanket just where the other letters were written on the bedsheet.

"Oh, my gosh. I'm getting goosebumps." Minyoung shared.

"Lee Kiwoo." Jaesuk read again.

"It's Kiwoo-ah." Kwangsoo declared.

"Lee Kiwoo is the killer." Jaesuk said.

"Let's get him!" Jongmin said as they started to make their way out the door.

"Get him! But where did he go?" Jaesuk questioned.

"Gosh, why did she have to write his name like that?" Kwangsoo complained.

"We have to think about where he could have gone." Jaewook instructed.

"We have to get him first." Jaesuk insisted.

"They said that he just left." Kwangsoo said.

"He might have gone to the airport." Jaesuk suggested.

"Shall we look at other rooms too?" Sunmi suggested.

"Lee Kiwoo's room. Let's go to the room where he was. This was my room, let's go to his." Kwangsoo instructed.

"Is there a second floor?" Jaesuk asked as he saw the stairs.

"There's a second-floor here." Jongmin said as he and Jaesuk climbed up the stairs.

"Here's another room." He mentioned once he reached the top and saw the bed.

"Do you see anything?" Jaesuk asked as they rummaged through the bed and pillows. He saw a notepad at the side and picked it up before turning it over.

"What's that?" Jongmin asked him.

"He wrote something here. There are marks left." Jaesuk explained as he started shading the piece of paper to show the marks.

"He wrote something." Jongmin explained to the others who just arrived.

"He ripped out the paper." Kwangsoo guessed.

"'Pier!'It says, '7:30.'" Jaesuk read as he continued shading.

"The second pier?" Jongmiin couldn't see clearly.

"The fifth pier. Jeju Port. Let's go." Jaesuk said in an urgent tone as the detectives moved to go downstairs.

"At 7:30?" Kwangsoo clarified.