Chapter 7- You must trust the people around you

•••Picture of Jason's Mom•••
Jason's Pov.

I woke up and was in a beautiful meadow. The last thing that I remember is Blythe paying some guys to take their anger out on me. Why would he do that? I mean he was evil, I just didn't know he was that evil. That was one of the worst beating in my life, even my dad knew what was enough.

I was snapped out of my daydream, when I noticed movement near the forest. It looked like a woman and she is walking towards me. This won't be good. I start to get up and run away .

"Wait! Please don't run away. I won't hurt you. I promise." She says innocetly, while holding out a hand. There is only one person who could ever had held a voice like that.

Mom. I start running toward her with all the energy that I could muster. I run into her protective arms and hug her like my life depended on it. I loved her hugs. I always felt safe and protected in them. Especially after what everyone has done to me. And the best part about this is that she is hugging me back.

Wait a minute. She is dead and I am with her. This can only be two things this is a dream and I am still in hell or I am dead.

"I know what you must be thinking. You are not dead. It is just a dream, but it is really me. I asked Selene (The mother and goddess of all vampires) if I can gie you a word of advice when you wake up." She takes my hands in hers. This can't be good. "So much is going to change. But you have to listen to the people around. Trust them, because they won't hurt you. I promise. They will protect you. I don't have much more time, but know that I will always be here for you. I love you so much."

"Wait how do I know that this isn't just a fake dream? And who is Selene?" Oh, cool I can talk. Nice.

"This is not fake and I can't tell you that. You must find it out yourself. I can't believe that you had to grow up with him like that. I am sorry I left you. Just know that I can't the way fate is written. You have grown up so much Jace." She says sadly and gives me a sad smile. While caressing my cheek.

"If you have been able to talk to me then how come you couldn't do it till now?" I say sadly while looking into her eyes. They start to water. She starts to cry.

"I am so sorry for leaving you. This is all my fault, if I hadn't had taken you into the woods this would have never happened. You would have never gotten beat everyday and we would have been a happy family. I just love you so much and knowing that it is all my fult you are this way. It... It breaks my heart." She leans against me and cries. I give her comfort because I love her.

"It is not your fault, it was my fault for pestering you into going. I love you too mom." I start to cry with her knowing that I won't be ablt to see her again. All of a sudden she stands up and wipes her face.

"I have to go now. I am sorry I am leaving you so soon. Just know that I love you my son. Goodbye." She gives me a big hug.

"I love you too mommy." She lets go and starts to walk away, starting to fade out. Then all of a sudden I am meet with darkness.

Unknown Pov.

They think that they can get away that easily. Kill my best warriors and take away what is mine. I don't think so. I always get what I want, even if it ends in someone getting hurt.

"Your highness." A slave of mine walks in and bows to his knees.

"What do you want, slave!?" I yell at him, for intterupting my thoughts.

"It is said that he went into a coma, master." Ugh, he is so pathetic. It was just a tiny beating no big deal.

"Ok, set up watch around their pack and tell me when he wakes up."

"Yes, master." He says then bows his head and scurries off. By the way he sounded during it, he probably won't be awake for a while. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.