Chapter 8- Your safe

•••Picture of pack house•••

Jason's Pov.

Once everything went black, I started to hear this annouying beaping. What the hell is that? I try to open my eyes, but they are glued shut. I try moving any part of my body, I failed to accompliish that too. I don't like this.

All of a sudden, I hear sniffling. Then slight pressure on my hand and chest. What is happening. Am I dead?! I am stuck in my dead body unable to get out. Then I am taken out of my thoughts.

"Please wake up Jason. I don't care if you forgot me or you hate me, for letting them do this too you. Just wake up. I didn't realize till I don't have you but I love you. Even though we haven't talked I love you so much. Please wake up, love." Someone said in a depressing voice. I know I have heard that voice before. But, where? Wait a minute.

Grayson. I know him. He is the guy who got way too attracted to me. I then realize something, the memories of how I blacked out cam fluding in. I start to get over whelmed and black out.

*Time Passing*

I start to obtain consciousness and hear people talking.

"I don't know what to do. We can't keep waiting for you start your alpha training." What the heck is alpha trainig. Like the fraternity alpha or wolf aplha. Probably fraternity alpha, because he is not a wolf.

Or is he?!

Haha just kidding. Well here I am, sitting in a lifeless body, talking to myself. God, by the end of this I am going to be a crazy nutjob. But nobody would know that, because I can't talk. Man, I can't share my craziness with other people. They are missing out. Ok, go back to stalking other peopes conversations.( I tell myself).

"You are neglecting your duties. He has been out for five months, Grayson. The closes he has gotten to waking up is a month ago. You don't sleep, eat, bath, or do anything you are supposed to do. Please for the sake of us, take a shower. We can smell really well you know and the odor coming off you in barrels is not a pleseant sent. I can tell you that."

"Fine I will take a quick shower and eat a little, but he wakes up alone. It is all your fault." I hear two pairs of foot steps walk out the door.

Wait a minute. Did he say five months. I have been in a coma for five months. Oh my god, my dad is going to kill me. I am going to go home and he is going to beat me till I can't walk or worse. Oh god this isn't good. What am I going to do?!

Because of my panic the beaping gets faster and I start to see light. When I finally open my eyes, I sit up. I look around and see that I am in a doctors office. I hear foot steps rush to the door then stop, then murmuring. The opens and in walks a man in a lab coat, Grayson, and two older folk. I realize they are all inching forward and start to panic. Thinking the they are going to hurt me, so I try to back away. Grayson sees that and tries to stroke my cheek.

"It's ok, baby. Your safe." He says calmly. He manages to touch my cheek and I start to panic. All of a sudden I get really dizzy and everything goes black.

A/N- Ok, so half of you aren't going to read this but. whatever. I wanted to make a ship name for Grayson and Jason. But I couldn't think of one. So, I was wondering if you could comment and tell me your ideas. Ok, thanks. :)

-Allyfire822

REMEMBER

VOTE&COMMENT