Chapter 24- Bo-Staff

This is Grayson practicing the bostaff.

Remember to comment; telling me what questions you want me to answer. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Btw here is the shout out for the people who had commented.

@Dark_Safrina

@Angel_of_death6666

@Valli3

Thank you guys so much for supporting my book.

❤️book_lover

Jason's Pov.

I sit in the bed with my head down, thinking of what Grayson will think of my vampire gene.  Scottie said in one of his lessons that werewolves and vampires were enemies.  So will that mean he will reject me as his mate.  Wait a minute... What if I am not his mate?!  I couldn't deal with that heart ache.  I didn't realize this until now,  but I love him. He is my everything. He is helping me conquer my demons and nothing I can do can ever repay him it.

Well, speak of the devil and he shall appear. I watch as he nervously opens the door and closes it. He looks up with teary eyes and his lip stars to wobble. Then all of a sudden he flies into my arms, bawling his eyes out. He starts say in cohesive words.

"What did you say?" I ask while rubbing his head.

"It's my fault you got kidnapped. If I hadn't walked away and left you alone. This would have never happened. You would sti..." He pauses and stares into my eyes. "You just spoke."

"Yeah I did. Also it is not your fault that I got kidnapped. I am glad I got kidnapped, because if I never got kidnapped, I would have never met Scottie and Scottie would not have found James. Second, I would have never figured out as much as I did about the supernatural world. Third I would have never found out that I am a vampire." I say, stroking his cheek.

"So you know what I am?" He says

"Yes, and I accept you as a werewolf.  Also I love you." I says giving him a small kiss on the nose.

"Really?"

"Yes." I say kissing his lip, to stop them from quivering so much.

"I am sorry for not telling you sooner about me being a werewolf and you being a vampire."

"It's cool."

"How are you so chill about this?"  His face scrunches up when he ask that.

"Well I had two weeks to calm down and I can't really change anything.  So what is the point of fighting my love for you." I kiss his nose again.  "When can I get out of the hospital?"

"Tonight"

"Cool, so what do we do now?"

"Um, I don't know." He says while climbing into bed and pulling me into his chest. He is so warm.

"Oo do you want to play 20 questions?" I ask twiddling my thumbs in my lap.

"Yes! Ok you go first."

"Ok. Um... favorite color?"

"Navy. You?"

"Indigo. Favorite hobby?"

"Practicing the bo-staff. What ab-"

"Ooo let me see." I say interrupting his sentence.

"Ok, let me get it." After saying that he puts me down on the bed and heads out of the door. Then all of a sudden, he is back opening the door. I swear that only took, thirty seconds. I stare at him in shock. "What?" He says with a shrug. "Close your mouth sweetheart or you'll catch flies." He says while shutting my mouth. Then he steps back and starts doing really cool tricks with his bo-staff. (I put a picture of him doing his bo-staff magic.)

"That is so cool!"  I scream, while clapping my hands.  "How long have you been doing that?"  I ask before realizing that was my third question.

"Since I was 9.  How did you meet Scottie?"  He asks hesitantly.

"Well I was forced to clean this ball room and he was there.  So we started chatting and he explained everything to me.  Almost all of the chores we did together.  It was amazing not being alone during that, he is like a brother to me.  We really bonded during that time."  I say truthfully.  It is true.  I don't think I would have survived there without him.  I would have either been killed or killed myself.  He is like my second savior, my first savior is Grayson.  I really hope he is my soul-mate.  I couldn't live without him, well if he isn't I will make sure I stay friends with him for the rest of my life.  That's a promise.

"Hey you alright?  You kinda zoned out there."  He asks worriedly, grabbing my hand for comforting.

"Yeah, I was just thinking of who my soul-mate will be.  I really hope it is you."  I say looking into his eyes, so he knows how I feel about him.

"Did you wish upon a star for that?"

"Maybe..."  I say while trailing off.

"I never knew those things actually worked.  But judging by your wish, it did."  As he says that my head shots up and my lips starts quivering.

"So... We're mates?"

"Yes."  After that one word I start crying tears of happiness and hug him with all my life.  Thank you little star for granting my wish.

~~~~~~
Well hope you guys liked this chapter.  Remember,  whom ever votes and comments gets a shout out in the next chapter.  So please vote and comment.

❤️book_lover

VOTE&COMMENT

Haha.  Sorry, just playing with your minds.  No biggy.