Chapter 26- My Little Poo

~~~Picture of the garden~~~

Hey dudes and dudettes,

I did some research on the blond and blonde thing and found this:

-blond=male
-blonde=female
-brunet= male or female
-brunette=female
-fiancé=male
-fiancée= female

BOOM How does knowledge feel?!

Hope you like this chapter, remember that the people who comment and vote get a shout out.

@lista_rocks97 thanks for commenting on my last chapter.

Jason's Pov.

"Jason!!!" I hear my best friend scream, while tackling me to the ground. "Don't leave me. Please." He cries, holding onto my neck for dear life. I rub his back soothing him, knowing how terrifying it is to be alone in a new place.

"It's ok Scottie. No one is going to hurt you here. I won't let them. Just like you protected me in the castle." Getting up, he still clings to me so I hold him in my arms and look up at the two concerned faces. I give a small smile and adjust Scottie so I can hold him better. "Hello, James." He gives me a slight nod and then looks down at the angel in my arms. "Scottie, I think your mate wants you." I whisper in his ear, making sure that the other wolfs can't hear it. He moves his head from the crook of my neck and looks me in the eye, then looks back at James.

He slowly unhinges from me and walks over to James and looks up at him. I see James give him a small smile and pulls him into his chest. Making sure to cocoon him in his arms. I notice that Scottie flinches at this action but slowly relaxes.

Making sure that he is happy I walk over to Grayson's arms and look up at him. His eyes immediately light up at the sight of me being the one to initiate contact and pulls me securely into his arms. He hear him sigh in content and smell me.

"Did you just smell me?"

"No" He answer immediately, like he was caught red-handed. Or as werewolves would say red- pawed. I all of a sudden burst out into laughter, making everyone give me weird looks. Don't judge me! Even their stares don't stop me from stopping, all of a sudden I start crying because it is so funny. Hey! Don't judge me, under all this manliness, is a guy who will laugh at anything. And, yes I said manliness. I am manlier than my alpha werewolf boyfriend. Got hard muscles and a toned eight pack. That's right people I got an eight pack. Well... everyone does under the skin of their stomach. That sounds disgusting. So now all of you guys can say you've got an eight pack. But, don't say toned, because their is a reason people can't see them. Sorry if that is mean. But, it is the truth.

Who am I talking to?! Good lord, I am going crazy.

I slowly stop laughing and look up at three confused faces. I give them a small chuckle before getting up and walking down the path. They quickly follow and I feel Grayson slip his arm around my shoulders.

"What was that little poo." He asks cutely.

Little poo?!" I yell in his face. "You think I am a piece of feces! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah... it needs adjustment." He sighs then perks up. "How about tootsie roll?"

"Really?" I ask boredly. "Is that because a piece of poo looks like a tootsie roll sometimes?"

"Maybe..." He pauses, to think of a better thing to say probably. "And!" He exclaims " because you are cute, small, and taste delicious. Just like a tootsie roll." I give him the 'are you serious look'. That everyone knows about.  Shaking my head, I start walking and look to my side to see Scottie and James giving me weird looks.  What's their problem.  

*Casually slides on mental glasses* Water bugs

Scottie roles his eyes like he knows what I am thinking.  "What just happened?"  James questions while looking between use, with a brow raised.  Scottie and I just smirk and keep walking.  

"Nothing"  Scottie and I say at the same time and then burst out in giggles.  Manly giggles, because we're men.  

"What is going on with you today?"  Grayson asks with a smile on his face.  

"I don't know I am just happy."  I say while hugging him to my chest.  He squeezes me to his chest and whispers 'I'm glad.'.  

After that we start to actually walk around the park and converse in casual conversation.  Then we head back inside, when it starts to get dark.  Grayson leads me up to his apartment and drags me into his room.  I embrace him into a hug and lay my head on his chest, since I am so short compared to him.  

"I am so happy that you are back with me."  He whispers into my hair, while giving me a little squeeze.  Then picks me up bridal style and lays me down onto the bed.  He rempoves my shirt and pants, then presses a kiss on my neck, where is mark will be.

"Some day"  He whispers and slides off the bed to take his clothes off.  He gets under the covers and pulls me into his arms and I fell asleep that night, to his heart beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey dudes and duddettes,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Remember whom ever votes and comments, gets a shout out in the next chapter.  So 

VOTE AND COMMENT