Chapter 9- Your a what?!

I still need help trying to find a ship name for Grayson and Jason. Please comment and tell me your ideas.

-Allyfire822

•••Picture of the infirmary Jason is in.•••

Grayson's Pov.

I don't know what hurts worse, knowing I did this too my mate or him flinching away from my touch. It has been three hours since he woke up, but about five months in total including the coma. I love him so much and it hurts me to watch him lie in bed with wires hooked up to him and his deathly pale skin.

Well I'll have to get used to that because of the vampire thing. You know... he will be pale and all. But I'll love him any way he is and when he wakes up we will get through this together. Unlike what happened we will get through this.

(Grayson's wolf, Chase, will talk in italics)

"We are horrible mates" My wolf chase tells me. "I mean we can't even keep him safe and we have to leave in to go to hell. I mean what is the big deal about school. He might wake up in the middle of class all alone. Then he would hate us for sure. So this is the kind of mates we are. Ones that can't protect or watch over their mate like they are supposed to. Goddess we are disgusting."

"I know you don't have to remind me of what a horrible mate I am." After I said that I heard my wolf whine, then I didn't hear anything at all. Great now my wolf left me.

"I didn't leave you fool. I went to sleep off my pain. What kind of monster do you think I am?" My wolf said in an annoyed voice. OK, then.

I laid my head down on my mates hand and fell asleep to the lower sound of my mates heartbeat. At least he is still alive.

Jason's Pov.

*Next day afternoon*

Oh, god. My head is pounding and I hear ringing. Am I supposed to hear ringing. This is bad. I try to pry my eyes open to see where I am, but fail. I try a few more tries and finally succeed.

I open my eyes and is greeted by a bright light to the face. Great... I look over and see that I am attached to an IV. I look around the room and see that I am alone. Maybe I can sneak out and run away. With that idea in mind, I rip out the tubes that are connected to me and jump to the ground. I get a little wobbly, but nothing to worry. I realize that I am wearing a hospital gown, but other than that I am completely naked.

Well, now that you think of it everyone is naked under their clothes. So it's the same. Right?

Just agree. There no way out. I look out the window and see that I am on the first story, so I can just walk out of the window. After climbing out of the window I make my way towards the forest, knowing that it always protected me.

After about thirty minutes of walking I started to hear howling. Oh, no this isn't good. I heard of sightings of wolves but have never seen one. Except when my mother was killed. But after that I haven't seen them.

I decided not to run knowing that I won't be able to get away, from being asleep for, like, five months. Oh, yeah that might be a lot of school work to make up. Blythe is going to kill me or hire someone to kill me. One or the other.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard the sound of paws hitting the ground. Then suddenly I was surrounded by about ten wolves. But they were huge, especially the one in the middle. He was bigger than the other, had midnight black fur and so blue eyes that not even the prettiest ocean in the world can match. But the strange thing was is that I felt safe around it. I felt like I could curl into its fur and always feel it is protecting me.

I watched in slow motion as the wolf changed into a human. A naked human. I then realize, it, is actually a he. I look up and look into the eyes of the wolf thing and realize something.

Grayson is a werewolf.