Chapter 12- I think I'm gay

Jason's Pov.

Why do these people say I know them?! I clearly don't remember anything.

"OK, since I clearly don't know what you are talking about, can you at least explain to me how I got here?" I say with a duh tone. The guy I am talking to looks at me like I just killed someone.

OMG! What if the reason I can't remember anything was because I was in a freak accident and killed someone. Oh, crap. I gotta try and remember.

"You just spoke." He says in shock.

"Yeah... Why wouldn't I."

"Because before you lost your memory, you didn't talk."

"Really how come?" After asking that he zoned out and looked like he was having a debate with himself. A couple minutes of staring at him he came back to his original self.

"It's nothing, you just never talked."

"Oh, OK. Well now that we got that sorted out, can you tell me about myself?"

"Yeah, sure. Do you want to go walk around the place with me and tell you?"

"Yeah sure." We got up and headed to the backyard. Which is really big. He started to lead me to a path in the woods.

"OK, your name is Jason Dallas. Both your parents are dead. And that is all I know about you." He says hesitantly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we only talked a couple times and most of the time I just followed you around. We found you alone unconscious. We don't know what happened to you. But you have been in a coma for about five months. My family and friends are trying to do research and find out more about you." He grabs my hand seeing the distress in my eyes . "Don't worry your safe with us."

"How old am I?"

"Your seventeen."

"Oh, OK. Can you tell me about you?"

"Yeah, sure. I am eighteen. I turn nineteen September 21. I am gay. Ummm... I don't have a boy friend. My favorite color is blue. I guess that is it."

"Your gay?"

"Yeah."

"I think I am gay. I feel gay."

"How do you feel gay."

"I don't know. I think it is the fact that every girl that we have past isn't as hot as you in my mind." After saying that I blush. I realize that we never let go of holding hands and my blush furthers. He sees my blush and kisses my cheek. Which makes me do a girly giggle.

"I think we should head back it is starting to get dark." We then walk back to the hospital hand in hand.

Once we get back to my door, I ask him with a giant blush, "Can I sleep with you? I do not l comfortable yet to sleep alone." He kisses my cheek and then whispers into my ear.

"Of course." He moves his arm from my hand to the small of my back and I lean closer into him. I don't know why but I have felt so safe with him. Like he can protect me from anything. I slightly dose off on the way to his room and he realizes that, so he picks me up bride style. I lean into his warm embrace, treasuring it like it will go any second now.

Once we get to his room, he sets me down and goes to get some thing. I feel him slowly taking off the hospital gown as if I will break any second from now. He then replaces it with one of his shirts. Which of course is smaller than me due to him being three times my size. I then feel him crawl his way into bed with only boxers on. I snuggle into his side and feel his arms go round my, like a protective dome. I then fall asleep with a person I have only known for a few hours.

*Jason's Dream*

All I see is darkness. Then I start to hear foot steps coming towards me. All of a sudden I am met with light. I slowly blink trying to get my eyes situated with the light that has been presented to me.

"Ah, I see he has finally waken up." I look up and are greeted by five angry faces. The one that looks like the leader looks so familiar. I then look around and realize I am in a cell on the round, with my hand tied behind my back.

"Wouldn't your mother be proud of you now. Seeing you as a fat, pathetic boy. No wonder your mother killed herself it was to get away from you. I would if I were in her position." He and his gang then start beating me up, in every place that is reachable. "This is what you get for killing her."

After a while of beating and crying in misery I am met with pure black darkness.

*End of Dream*

"Jason, wake up. It was just a dream." I am shaken awake by Grayson. I remember everything. Why couldn't it stay away longer?! Why did my horrible past have to come back so soon?!

Grayson then pulls me into his lap and rocks me back and forth. Soothing me telling me that I am safe.

For the first time in a seven years I cried, because of my life. That night i cried in the arms of my savior.