Chapter 23- I didn't know

Jason's Pov.

Looking over at Scottie, I realize that they are mates and quickly shuffle away from him. Remembering that mates, especially werewolves, can be extremely possessive over them. He warned me about how the hire up they are in their pack the more possessive they are.

Knocking me out of my thoughts I see James quickly March over to me. I try to shuffle away, but he was to quick and grab my throat.

Scotties quickly snaps out of his trance and runs over to his side. Grabbing his arm and trying to pry it off of my throat. While screaming for him to stop. I close my eyes feeling the oxygen slowly drain from my lungs and fall unconscious. The last thing I remember was being dropped to the floor

Grayson's Pov.

The strongest warriors from my pack and I, are holding off the guards while we wait for James to go save Jason. Hearing a howl, which is the signal 'I got him', I quickly snap the neck of the wolf I was fighting and look to my warriors. Seeing that they were waiting for me, I signal them to follow me into the woods.

Making my way towards the woods, I see James running out of the castle with not one but two boys on hand. I shrug it off, knowing that my beta will have an appropriate answer.

He finally catches up to me and hands me Jason. I quickly shift and put him on my back. After making sure he is secure, I quickly make my way back to my territory.  Surprisingly, we had no complications while getting there.  Which was weird, considering we just kidnapped two people.

Now that I think about it, I can't believe everything that has happened since I have found Jason.  I found out his father abuses him, he goes into a coma, he gets amnesia, he gets his memory back, then gets kidnapped.  I mean what did my poor baby do to deserve all of this.  He has done nothing but try to survive. That is basically his whole life; trying to survive. Why would the moon goddess ever condemn someone to this fate.

Even though all those things happened to him, I love him with all my heart; and nothing will change that.  Standard.

Knocking me out of my thoughts I see the pack house in the distance.  Thank god that we are werewolves or it would have taken forever to get my love help.  Now that I think about it he didn't look very harmed.  His father probably did worse than this sicko.

Once we get to the house I head straight for the pack doctor, where I hand him over to get checked.  I hope he is ok.  He has been through so much.  The moon goddess needs to give him a break, for once.

"How is he going to be?"  I say speaking my thoughts to the doctor.

"Well the good thing is he is going to recover since his birthday is in two days, which means his vampire will help him shift.  The bad news is, his body shows signs of rape.  Since there is very prominent bruises on his hips.  But that is the worst that has happened.  We don't know about his mental state.  So now we just wait."  He says while writing stuff in his notes, then exits the room. 

Looking over him, I see that he looks fine besides him wrists, ankles, and waist.  I kiss his head and tell him I will be right back; just have to figure out something.  Marching out of the room, I see the man I wanted to talk to.

"Why was my mate unconscious when you brought him to me?!"  I say while grabbing the collar of his shirt.  Quickly he diverts his gaze downwards in a sign of submission.

"I am truly sorry Alpha.  My wolf saw him holding our mate and reacted poorly.  He was just too strong I couldn't control him, and I take any punishment needed; for inflicting pain onto my Luna."  

"Ok, since you had an appropriate reason, your punishment won't be as severe.  As your punishment, you are not allowed to shift for a week and you must help the omegas with chores today and tomorrow.  Now, let me see your mate."  I say trying to change the subject and put him back on the ground.  His head darts up at mention of his mate and he breaks out into a big grin.  

He quickly grabs my hand and drags me into another room, where I see a little blonde (does any body know the real way to spell blonde.  Is it blond or blonde?  No body knows... well I don't know.  Comment if you know the real answer.)  boy sitting in a hospital bed.  The bed looked like it was eating him alive, he was the small.  I watch as James goes and sits on the side of the bed.  Looking at the boy with a small smile.  Looking closer, I watch as the boy scoots away from James in fear.

"This is Alpha Grayson Blake."  He says while pointing to me.  He nods slowly and looks into his lap.  Poor guy, I wonder what happened to him.  Slowly he reaches over to the table next to him and brings out a notebook.  I watch as he writes down something.

Nice to meet you.  Where is Jason?  He rights and turns it around so I can see it.  Oh, he must be friends with Jason.  That's nice to know my baby wasn't alone in the experience.

"Oh, he is one door down.  He is still unconscious, but the doctor says he will wake up in a little while.  Though I don't think he will have a lot of energy.  He is changing in a few days and he doesn't know about supernatural creatures.  I was hopping I would tell him about them."  His eyes all of a sudden go wide and he starts writing frantically on the board.

I am so sorry.  When he was with me I explained to him about the entire supernatural race.  I didn't know that someone else was supposed to tell him.  I am sorry for telling him.  

As he says that the doctor comes running in. 

"Alpha, Luna Jason is awake and he wants to speak to you."

Hey dudes and dudettes,

First, I don't know if  I spelled 'dudette' right; but it's cool.  Second, whom ever comments on this chapter gets a shout out in the next.  So if you want to be heard, I would comment and tell me whatcha think.  Third, I am sorry I haven't updated in a while.

~Book_Lover