Bad Luck

Lando: There are a lot of unlucky drivers but damn Bottas you really take the cake.

Charles: Yeah how are you doing mate?

Val:

Val: But yeah, just another day at the office

Antonio: Why does this sound so sad?? 😢

Checo: It is not that bad right?

Lando: NOT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky: Tell him Lando.

Lando: So first race horrible pit stop.

Val: That was alright. Still got 3rd place.

Lando: But you were still close to Max and Lew. So otherwise you could have fought for a higher place.

Nicky: You also had an engine malfunction in Portugal, which resulted that you couldn't overtake Max.

Carlos: And Monaco. That wheel nut was stuck...

Pierre: In France, your race was sacrificed for Hamilton. In the end you lost P3 en Lewis didn't even finish P1.

Daniel: In Mexico I hit you in the beginning and completely ruined your race. Sorry for that BTW.

Charles: And Qatar not to forget. You got a puncture.

Max: Didn't he also get a puncture in a bike race in Kansas???

Lando: He did!!!! The Belgian waffle ride.

Val: Damn you guys 😢😢😢😢. It is a lot summed up.

Lewis: This is only this year. Last year wasn't that lucky for you as well.

Seb: Not that I think George doesn't deserve his seat for Mercedes, but that was also an unlucky moment for you.

Kimi: And last poker night, your hands were all bad.

Checo: Poker night wasn't a lucky night for you.

Lando: Poker night!!!!!!!! Why wasn't I invited???

Max: It is only for old people😑😑. Daniel doesn't take me with him.

Charles: I want to come!!!!!

Fernando: You can if you are 30 years and older.

George: Why didn't we know of it existence???

Lewis: It is supposed to be a secret. Only invited people should know of it, but Daniel ruined it.

Daniel: I only told Max. He thought I was cheating on him. I could not not tell him.

I know he was lucky last weekend, but I wrote this 2 weeks ago. So don't come at me😂.