Bad Blind Date

Lance: I just went on the worst blind date ever!!!

Max: Wait let me get the popcorn

Yuki: I will get the drinks🧃🧃

Daniel: And I will get the drinks for the adults🍺

Yuki: At least my drink doesn't give someone a headache

Lando: Want some milk for that burn??

Seb: Lancyboy, please tell us about the worst blind date ever

Lance: I was a little early at the meeting point and some taxi drives through a puddle and splashes my jeans.

Lewis: Why are you wearing jeans??

Lance: I will come to that 

Lance: So I am standing there with wet jeans. I bent forward to clean some of the dirt off my jeans. Somebody bumped into me, which made me fall on my face.

Lando: 😂😂

Charles: 😂😂

Fernando: Please tell me that was the exacted moment your date was there.

Lance: It was😶😶

Fernando: 😂😂

Val: 

Lance: So I was laying on the street when she said: "You're Lance right? I am Karen

Lance: So I was laying on the street when she said: "You're Lance right? I am Karen. Why are you dressed like we are going on a city tour?". I was dressed in jeans with a plain t-shirt, because I thought we would go to a circus, but apparently we are going to a restaurant named circus, which is a restaurant with 3 Michelin stars.  

Carlos: Man you were so underdressed you probably couldn't even work there as the dish boy

Lando: Nice one babe 😂

Max: 😂😂

Lance: So after some convincing that I had enough money to pay for the diner. We sit down and the waiter come to us. 

Mick: Let me guess. The waiter is your ex??

Lance: Nope.

Checo: It was her ex??

Lance: Ding ding. It was a really awkward encounter, but he took our order. We had the chef's special 5-course menu. I asked for no shellfish.

Daniel: Why no shellfish? Shellfish is delicious!

Lando: Because everything fish related is disgusting.

Esteban: Lance is allergic to shellfish.

Pierre: And of course you would know that...

Lance: After the rocky start we had, we were talking and it was nice. But the waiter ex-boyfriend wasn't over her, so he had put shellfish in my 3th-course, without me knowing.....

Seb: Oowh no

Daniel: he did not

Esteban: Are you okay?? 

Charles: You didn't die from the shellfish?

Max: He is telling us the story, of course he is not dead dipshit!

Seb: Don't yell at Charles when he is in panicking

Max: Sorry Charles.

Lance: I am fine. In the hospital, but fine. 

Seb: Tell me which hospital and I will come and get you.

Esteban: I also want to come.

Lance: Sweet😊😊. But do you guys want to know the worst part?

Lewis: You are in the hospital, what can be worse than that?

Lance: She got back together with that waiter ex-boyfriend of hers😤

Max: 😂😂

Lando: 😂😂

Pierre: It is a bad blind date, but not the worst blind date ever. That happened to me a couple of years ago.

Yuki: Please tell us

Pierre: Maybe another time.

For some reason I am keeping this everyday schedule up. I really love reading all the comments and that gives me energie to keep writing, so thank you for that.