Shit got real

Daniel: Imagine if F1 did like a grill the grid video but it is a test and we are in a classroom. I think that would be hilarious.

Lando: Nooo. I don't like tests.

Yuki: Baby

Lando: Says you, you literally haven't grown since you were a baby.

Yuki: Cheap shot. I am the average height of my country while you are below your country average height

Lando: I can still reach the highest shelf

Yuki: Et least my dream is possible

Lando: Wowowowow. I still can achieve winning a world championship

Yuki: Not with your attitude or with the way McLaren is making strategy call these days

Kevin: This escalated quickly

Lando: YOU LITTLE SHIT

Yuki: See that is the attitude I am talking about. Lando you think having thick skin means that you must act that way but you are wrong

Lando: You have no idea what you are talking about. I don't have an attitude. I am just not the same person I was three years ago

Yuki: You seriously think that they way you are acting is just growing up???

Nicky: This got serious real fast

Lando: Again you don't know shit

Yuki: I know exactly what I am talking about. You were insecure when you entered F1. Not quite sure yet if you were going to make it, if you were going to be a household name. Even if you don't want to think about it, you felt the pressure. The pressure to preform, the pressure to beat your teammate and probably the pressure to not screw up. But you did. You crashed. You struggled to finish in the points. Your teammate beat you. This teammate was your idol, still is. All this pressure and misshapes came with emotions. Emotions you couldn't deal with. You felt like you had to deal with it alone. You tried it one way and the 2020 season came.

Lando: Shut up

Yuki: Things started to look good for you. Fewer mistakes, less pressure and good relationship with your teammate. You didn't have to deal with the same emotions anymore. Then the news of your teammate leaving came. You were devastated. Still no clue how to deal with those emotions. Then the news came Daniel would be driving with you next year. This brought so much more emotions. Emotions you still don't know what to do with.

Lando: SHUT UP

Carlos: Please stop it Yuki

Yuki: This new teammate came with a reputation. A reputation with victory wins, podiums, and a weird obsession with his shoe. This brought back all the pressure in particular the pressure to beat the teammate. But different from before this teammate had already achieved some things. You let this pressure open up all the emotions from back then. You were feeling insecure again.

Lando: STOP TALKING

Pierre: Yuki I think this is enough

Yuki: At the first race you lost to him in qualifying. All those emotions became too much. You probably started reading all the comment people made. People saying they always knew you wouldn't make or that this showed that you couldn't make it in this world. Again you were overflown with emotions. That was the moment you decided it was enough. You stopped. Just stopped with the emotions. This new kill persona became Lando. A Lando with an attitude that says nothing can get to me. The next day at the race it was a success. You beat your teammate but at what cost???

Lando: GOD DAMNNIT YUKI SHUT THE FUCK UP

Carlos: Where is Seb?? He needs to stop this.

Val: Lewis and him are on a date. I try to call Lewis.

Yuki: You gave up a part of yourself to deal with everything. You gave up a relationship with your teammate. You gave up feeling proud of yourself when you achieve something. Hell, maybe you gave a part of yourself to the devil. The thing is Lando this is not the way to deal with it. You are hurting others but most important you are hurting yourself. You cannot feel the full emotions and the longer you keep doing this the harder it is to ever go back to a healthy way of living.

Lando: WANKER WHY WON'T YOU STOP??

Yuki: Still think I don't know anything???

Seb: OKAY ENOUGH. YUKI YOU STOP THIS RIGHT NOW.

Yuki: I am just making a point

Seb: No, you are not. You are just deflecting. He made you feel like you are just a kid who knows nothing. You overreacted and started making Lando feel bad about himself. Yuki, apologize and make it good otherwise I can make your life real bad.

Yuki: I am sorry Lando. Seb is right. I was deflecting my insecurities on to you. I know how you felt because I have been there. The only difference between us is that you are strong enough to deal with the emotions. I knew after the first couple of races that a world championship is not something I can achieve. I am sorry. Please accept this apology. I think you are a great driver and the attitude I described is much bigger than who you are. You are Lando an incredible driver who shows every race weekend why he should be in the highest class of motorsport. I hope I didn't upset you too much. Again, I am sorry.

Lando: Accepted, but not yet forgiven

Yuki: I will send you a steam gift card

Lando: Okay forgive.

Lando: Carlos can you please come by

Carlos: I am already at your building

Seb: Yuki I don't want to see this behaviour from you again. Am I clear??

Yuki: Yes. It won't happen again.

Daniel: Ehm not sure how we got here, but what do you guys think of my idea???

Max: Dude, not the moment

Daniel: Just thought it would be a good idea to talk about something simple

I have no idea how this chapter is written. I just started with Daniel and now I am done writing it. I really want you all to know that I don't think of Lando as this person Yuki described although I think some parts fit him. I hope that I am wrong though. I have huge respect for him. As a driver and a person. The internet hate he gets is so bad and I hope it doesn't change him too much.