Surprise Party

Charles: We are never ever going to organize a surprise party ever again!!!

Lance: 😂😂

Fernando: I think it was hilarious 😂😂

Lando: At least we got answers about Sebastian and Lewis.

Charles: I don't want to see my dad making out on the couch. I want to burn that memory.

Lewis: I really appreciate that you guys wanted to trow me a surprise party. Even though your timing was a little awkward.....

George: 😅😅

Daniel: About awkward timing, do you guys still remember the surprise party for Charles from a couple of years ago? 

Max: Him dressed and dancing as a Spice Girls??

Carlos: Unforgettable night

Lando: Wait what

Val:

Nicky: How does he have a sticker for that??

Max: It is kind of impressive 

Val: 

George: Why weren't we there??

Pierre: Was 2018 you weren't in f1 yet. 

Alex: But what happened on Charles' surprise party??

Charles: Not something we need to share!!!!

Carlos: It was AMAZING 🤣🤣

Daniel: Charles was a little sad that nobody came to celebrate his birthday, so he thought it was a good idea to start drinking at 2 a.m. 

Fernando: Which concluded in him being wasted at 4 a.m.

Lewis: And for some reason Charles likes to dress up and dance like a Spice Girl when he is drunk alone.

Lance: We are talking about full on make-up, crop top and skirt.

Alex: 🤣

George: 😂

Lando: 😂😂😂

Pierre: After this incident we always make sure there is someone with them to prevent this from happening again. 

Carlos: Okay, but how did we walk in on Seb and Lewis? Seb knew we were coming. He was in on the plan.

Seb: I was told you guys would come in around 17, but you guys were there at 16.

Esteban: Who told you 17?? The plan was always 16.

Seb: Lance....

Lance: I was just hoping we would finally have some real answers this way😆😆😆

Max: 😂😂

Seb: Well played stroll, well played.

Lance: Everybody saw you guys, so are you ready to make it official???

Lewis: Seb???

Seb: Yeah yeah. Lew and I are dating.

Lewis: 🥰🥰

I wanted it to release it on Lewis birthday the 7th of January, but........ I just really really want to publish it, so...... We can conclude I don't have self-discipline.