Chapter 18: I'll be there

This is more of a fill in chapter!! i wanted to upload something next chaper will be longer and juicy! lol 

This chapter is dedicated to: sweetheartchole !! 

Melody POV

I stick out my tongue out while I concentrate on the can of soda. I slowly set it on my bump I take my hands off slowly. The can balances on my stomach and I smile in victory.

“I see your being productive,” Vic says walking in the front door, I laugh

“Look what I can do,” I point to the can of soda balancing on my stomach. She laughs shaking her head.  She walks back into the kitchen. I had been with Vic for about two weeks now.  I haven’t talked to any of the boys or harry. He didn’t try to contact me. At first I was actually hurt but now the pain is less. It’s still there but not as much. Harry cant own up his mistake and doesn’t care about his daughter or me. Vic came back in with a small tube of Ice cream. But I knew it was empty because I ate it all. I didn’t say anything. She smiled at me and I returned it, she sat down opening the tube. I bite my lip to keep the giggles back.

“What-“ she looks up and glares at me. I laugh as she throws the tub at me.

“Thanks for saving me some” she laughs.

“So hey, Niall called,” she said, I hum in respond while I scroll down twitter.

“He said the boys miss you.” I shrug. I knew it wasn’t the boy’s fault that Harry was a complete ass but I didn’t want to see them in risk of seeing Harry. Liam had called a couple times but I ignored him. The boys even came to the apartment but I pretended not to be here. I sound like a bitch but I wasn’t ready to see them and explain things.

“Come on Mel.” She groans scooting closer to me.

“Talk to them, they want to see you!” she pulls my arm back and forth whining. I sigh looking at her.

“Fine.” I say she smiles

“Good cause they are coming” She says getting off the couch before I can’t attack her. She laughs running into her room. I sigh it was time anyway.

~*~

I hear the door close. I look up from my phone and see the boys slowly creepy in. I smile at them because they were being careful.

“Come in” I say, the smile walking towards me. They lean in hugging me one by one. Liam was the last handing me a small container.

“What this?” I ask, I open it and laugh. It was grapes and strawberries. They knew me so well.

“Thank you” the all smile.

“Stop being nervous, I’m fine,” I say.

“Then have you been ignoring us.” Louis pouts.

“Cause I didn’t really want to explain things.” I shrug.

“Well harry told us what happened, I was the one who picked him up” Liam rolls his eyes. He was always taking care of the boys. He won’t admit it but he loves doing it.

“We missed you” Niall chimes in

“I missed you guys too, I feel bad now” I frown

“Don’t we understand?” they say.

“Oh wait look!” I say, I reach for the can of soda. They all look confused I sit back down balancing the can like I did earlier.

“Tada!” they laugh clapping their hands.

“You seem happy” Louis says.

“Well how can I not, I’m having a baby,” I say. He nods.

We talked about everything they had been doing the past 2 weeks. They didn’t really mention harry only once to tell me they had an interview. Harry had to talk about the baby and make up a story of how he had found out. I didn’t mind, it was my fault he had to anyways. Other than that they didn’t mention him. It was 8 pm when the boys were getting up to leave.

“Oh hey” Liam turned around, the boys waited for him. He scratched the back of his head.

“Harry told me you have a therapist meeting in the morning” he coughed. I sighed

“I’ll be there.”