I tried.

I took out my check from my purse. Harry was pacing around the room on the phone with Cindy.

“Do you have a pen I cant find me” I asked, the therapist handed me a black pen as I wrote the check out to him. I didn’t want Harry to pay for my half. It took both of us here and it wasn’t fair he was paying a ton, I mean tons of money on something silly.

“What are you doing?’ Harry asked, taking the check away from me.

“Hey!’ I said standing up, he looks at the check then up at me.

“Why are paying him?” he looked mad, I sighed taking the check away from him.

“I don’t want you paying for my half.” I simply state.

“Where are you getting the money? Teachers don’t make enough for this” he questioned. This was one of the many fights we had. I would always pay my own things behind his back. teachers don’t make a lot of money trust me I know, but I didn’t want to depend on him. it’s a good thing I didn’t because well look at us now.

“I had money saved?” I carefully rip the check out of the booklet he snatches away again.

“Harry!” I stomp my foot. He rips the check up and my jaw drops.

“I want this, I asked for this so I am paying.” He sternly said.

“Why does it matter” the therapist asked. I rolled my eyes and turned to him.

“The session is over, it doesn’t matter” I grumpily state.

“Because this is her life saving”

“So?” Harry glared at the man,

“I am not taking that way too”

“What else have you taken?”  My happiness, my love, my heart, tears, screams he took everything and I let him.

“The session is over” Harry says storming out of the office.  I shake my head picking up my purse.

“Are you going to tell him?”

“About what” I asked. He smiled

“The baby?”

“After the divorce is completed.”

I walk out of the office, London was chilly and I didn’t have a car. I was so use to America and was always afraid that I would end up on the wrong side of the road. I wrapped the scarf around my neck, I took out gloves and placed them on my hands. I walked along the streets of London. Walking around was my favorite thing to do, I loved seeing the tourist how happy they are. I wished my happiness would have lasted more than 5 years. I was sure he was the one. I felt a lump form in my throat and I tried to ignore it. I couldn’t think like this anymore. I kept walking towards the apartment my best friend lived in.  as I made it to the place my phone started to ring.

Harry POV

I sat in the studio with the boys. They were all upset with me for breaking it off the Melody. They love her so much, they gave me a lecture about how much I was messing up just because  I was in a phase with Cindy. The last time I saw the boys we had an argument our first serious one. I was waiting for Melody to pick up the phone, the boys watched.

“Hello” I hear her soft voice.

“Where is your car?” I asked a little too harsh.

“Your house why?” she asked, I heard a door opening.