Chapter 2

Disclaimer: whole bunch of swearing in this one hehe

~~~

Intimidation. Defined as having a frightening or threatening effect - that's exactly what my brothers were doing right now.

"Holy fucking shit", one of them whispered; they'd all turned around at the same time and had not moved their eyes from me once, it's like we were playing statues or some shit, "she looks just like she does in the photos".

"Well no fucking shit Xav", the other guy who looked identical to the one who'd just spoke, I gathered he was Xander, spoke up.

Another one of them, the only other blonde in the room who had a pair of glasses perched on his nose and hearing aids in his ears cautiously came over and smiled at me, he seemed the most welcoming so far. Apart from Scott of course.

"Ignore their bickering, you'll get used to it", he advised and I smiled a little, "I'm Chase".

"The nineteen year old who likes to read and draw?", I smirked and he glared at Scott.

"That's how you describe me?".

"Should've said the deaf and blind one", Xander cut in and my eyes widened a little, I bit back a smile and pulled my hoodie over my mouth.

"You made her laugh first?", the clone, Xav pouted and stepped forwards so he was next to Chase, a little in front of Xander, "I'm Xav, he's the one you're supposed to hate". I don't think I was the only one who didn't miss the way Xander's facial expression and body language instantly changed, his eyebrows furrowed and he cleared his throat.

"I'm going to bed", he cast his gaze away from me and disappeared quickly; Chase slapped Xav's head while Scott muttered something under his breath and ruffled his once neat hair.

"Must you provoke him?", he put my bag down by his feet and turned to me, "forget that just happened - the guy who for some reason hasn't stepped forward and is covered in tattoos is Caleb".

"Sup?", I nodded and he smirked the smallest smirk I'd seen, "I like your tattoos". There were way too many for me to point out right now, he'd have to give me a tattoo tour soon.

"Thanks", he took my compliment with a single nod, "can we eat? Fuckin' starving".

"Watch your mouth Caleb", now that voice made me fucking flinch, it literally sounded like vibrations; only one brother remained so being the genius I was, I put two and two together and concluded it was my eldest brother - I turned slowly and laid my eyes on his figure.

Jesus Christ.

I was no longer intimidated - I was fucking scared.

Zane had to stand in at around 6'4 at least, every part of his appearance screamed perfection from his head to his toes. His hair that greatly resembled the colour of charcoal was gelled back without a strand out of place, an all black suit hugged his body and a pair of perfectly polished shoes sat on his feet.

He had some huge-ass watch on his left wrist which I didn't even wanna know the cost of; when my eyes travelled up and met his a shiver went down my spine - his piercing green eyes were staring at me blankly, god knows what he was thinking right now.

I took an all but subtle step into Scott's side, Zane's eyes travelled from Scott to me, then back to Scott. The silence was agonising, I rocked on my feet without taking my eyes off my eldest brother, I watched carefully as he removed his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves; god his arms were covered in tattoos too.

As if every movement he did was thought through with precision, he slowly hung his jacket on the back of a stool and made his way over - just kill me now. I had to crane my neck upwards as he now stood face to face with me, why was he so fucking tall?