Chapter 15

A/N - Enjoyyy <3

~~~

"You want to wear my clothes?", overdramatically hitting my head on Xander's bedroom door I groaned, why was he so difficult?

"Yes, that's what I said the first two times", I pushed his door open further, revealing a shirtless Talon perched on the edge of his bed, "oh, Talon's here - we've gotta stop running into each other like this". His cheeks began to turn a little red and I chuckled while Xander rolled his eyes, peering back at his wardrobe then back at me.

"Take what you want, make it quick", he threw himself back on the bed and huffed, "like I'm some charity shop".

"You love me really", I jogged across his room and disappeared into the wardrobe to find what I was looking for.

"You love me too", Talon's voice reached my ears and I smiled, I hadn't seen anyone able to turn Xander soft until now, that was backed up when I heard his reply.

"Yes I do", and then the sound of them making out surrounded me - hurry up Izzy. I dug out a green button-down shirt and grinned; I'd heard Xav talking about how Xander supposedly had a section of his wardrobe dedicated to coloured clothes and I had to see if the prophecies were true for myself.

Plus I needed a green shirt for my outfit; today was Aleja's 7th birthday and Ezra was coming to pick me up in an hour, much to some of my brothers' disapproval. Ahem, Caleb.

~

I paired the shirt with a white crop top underneath, leaving it unbuttoned I pulled on some green joggers in the same shade and put a corresponding cap on my head - I looked like a fucking leaf.

My door knocked and before I could even speak, Xav slipped inside and shut it silently behind him. He was definitely up to something.

"What have you done?", I squinted at him, spraying some perfume on my chest and under my ears.

"Nothing", he said innocently, "yet". I snorted and faced him properly; he was in black joggers and nothing else - out of everyone in this house he was the one who wore the least clothes.

"Spill", I instructed and he dropped onto my bed with a dramatic sigh.

"Halloween - Zane's not letting us throw a party", he whined, "we need a party - alcohol at least".

"I agree", I nodded, "I can try and talk to him? Work my magic?".

"Yes!", he shot up, "that guy would rather die than say no to you".

~

"No", well Xav was fucking wrong; my eldest brother, as monotonous as always, had denied my request six times since I'd stepped into his office and I was close to giving up.

"What if it was a small party?", I compromised, "like a really small party?". He stared at me for a good thirty seconds before huffing and tugging on his right cuff.

"Elaborate", he muttered and I grinned.

"The six of us, Cay will probably invite Theo, Xander will bring Talon, Xav will probably drag Jake, Asher and Parker, and I'd drag the twins, Cooper and Ezra", I reeled off, "you and Scott can invite people too". He bit his bottom lip in thought for another beat of silence, Ezra was gonna be here any minute, he needed to hurry up with this decision making.

"Fifteen people", he said more to himself, "fifteen - nothing more".

"Nothing more", I repeated with a smile, "you're not inviting anyone?".

"Like who?", he had an amused look in his eyes and I rolled mine.

"Friends, other half, associates?", I shrugged.