1

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 || 𝟣𝟩𝑅𝒫𝒯, 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 || 𝟣𝟩
𝑅𝒫𝒯, 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

Omniscient POV

Dthang's reaction was slow. He looked up at her, and hesitantly passed the blunt. He was the midst of getting high from the blunt and pulled his hoodie over his thin twist.

Something was off about him and India noticed. She raised an eyebrow and pulled the blunt closer to her lips. "You good bro?" She said exhaling. He stared at the bottom staircase and nodded slowly.

She knew something was wrong, but it'll be hard to get anything out of him with all the drugs in his system. The girl huffed and slid closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Ion even wanna smoke nomo." He sucked his teeth as she passed him back the now skinny blunt. He tossed the blunt and stepped on it lightly.

The two sat their in silence. It was clear he needed someone, and she had no choice but to be there for him.

India pulled out her phone, checking the time. She sighed and took her head off him and stood up. She brushed the staircase dust off her pants, and grabbed her moose.

"I needa get home before my mother start blackin' on me." She said zipping up her coat. The boy stood there, and didn't move a inch.

"Mhm" He mumbled. She quickly ordered herself a cab and looked up. He was still in the same spot. She stared at him for a second, then decided to tap him.

"Let's go." She said pulling his arm up.

She steps back, tugging on his arm. He followed her down the staircase, to the lobby.

"You need me to drive you home?" He speaks up.

"You know you can't come around my block. But thank you." She says nudging him in the rib. "I got an uber."

"How long that shit gonna take?" He says twirling the end of his twist.

She pulled out her phone and it read "Chris has arrived." She looked up seeing a Black 2017 Chevy pulling up. "This is it."

The two walked out of one of the tall RPT towers. There was a group of boys standing outside on the corner that looked their way.

They both shrugged them off and walked over to the car. She turned and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you. Text me when you get home baby sis." He said standing by the door.

"I love you too Daniel." She says, getting into the car, waving.