58

Addicted

Omniscient POV

India got out the uber Daniel put her in. She spent longer at his house than she said she would simply because she didn't want to face Dougie. Although she wasn't wrong at all for their falling out she was more worried about catching feelings for him again.

"Oh nah they all out here. Come on." Jatavia said holding her arm. It didn't take much for the crowd of people to turn and look at the pair. She seen her ex boyfriend standing there with another female in his arms. He watched her every step as she got closer to the side walk.

"Ain't that those bitches from the other day?" Asian whispered. Dougie looked confused, not getting what she was talking about.

The group expected India's usual happy greeting but she was obviously not in the mood. Jatavia was basically dragging her by her arm. Seeing Dougie with another female bothered her badly and she felt like crying.

"Yo India?" Kay called out, but she just walked away going up to her apartment. She felt bad shutting him out, but she genuinely didn't want to speak to a soul.

"You good?" Jatavia asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." She said closing the door behind her.

"I know this might be bad timing but you going to end shit with Kay?"

"I don't know. What happened the other day when you came here?"

"Nothing much. He fucking with Asian that's all I know. She kept staring."

"Niggas would break that bitch." India mumbled.

"Out of all blocks why she on the sev?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Go back to wherever the fuck you from." India sighed, feeling annoyed before her mother walked into the living room.

"Hi baby. We missed you around here."

"Hi ma." She said, already knowing her mother was going to sense something was wrong. Her mother sighed and sat on the couch with the two girls.

"I know he back but don't let this boy get back in your head. Your heart too pure for that boy."

"I'm trying not to but I feel bothered whenever I think about him. We were going just fine."

"Yeah and who fucked it up this time? and the last time? and the time before that? You was never the problem." Jatavia said. "He was and you really need to start seeing how much better you off without him."

"Right. Besides Kevin you haven't dealt with anybody else. He just got out of jail and already on that botched bitch body. Who knows how long he been with her." Her mother said.

She nodded, taking in the advice. "I know. I'll get over him. It's just a lot facing him."

"You so pretty baby." Her mom cooed, admiring her daughter. She hated seeing her daughter be sad over someone who simply wasn't worth it. "So pretty. Any boy would be happy to have you."

"Aka Kevin Perez." Jatavia mumbled. The two looked at her and she threw her hands up. "What? We all thought it. I just said it."

𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

"She good?" Setty asked. I nodded. I looked over at Dougie who was looking around at the building. Sometimes I deadass wanted to just knock him out one good time. He played with her countless of times and I never did shit about it.

Glancing back over at him, he was grabbing that Asian's bitch ass. I walked over to the end of the corner before I said some shit I would've regret. This nigga was older than me acting like a child.

I dialed Dthang's number because he seemed like the appropriate person to call in a time like this. I grew impatient, hearing the ringing sounds. I knew this nigga phone was always with him, his slow ass.

"Yo?" His high pitched voice said into the line.

"Bro I don't know what the fuck type of timing she on, but come talk to her before I do some shit." I said angrily into the phone.

"Nigga what? What you mad at her for?"

"She ignoring me. I called her phone for the past two days, she ain't answer. I just tried to speak to her she walked away.

He sighed on the other line. "Yo Stunna that's the spot right there!" He yelled out. He then sucked his teeth. "Yo Kay my fault. Dougie there?"

"Yeah."

"Well she don't wanna be around that nigga. You with that nigga so expect to be ignored."

"That shit don't got nothing to do with me. If she still want the nigga, she can just say that shit."

"And what if she do?"

The line went quiet and I looked over at Dougie and them from a distance. "I don't know." I shrugged. "She told you she do?"

"Nah. Just wondering. What you thought was going to happen when he came home?"

"I knew some shit was going to happen but I ain't think she was going to ghost me. I'm tight right now bro."

"Y'all niggas is driving me crazy." He huffed. "She didn't ghost you. She wouldn't do that just give her some time."

"Time?"

"Yeah. Stop acting like a female bro. She like you."

"Bro whatever just come talk to her. I miss her. We was just getting good."

"I'm busy. I'll slide tomorrow. I promise."

"Ight. If you don't I'm gon break you up."

"Eat my dick I said I'm coming." He joked, hanging up the call. I sucked my teeth, this nigga get me tight. I walked back to the group, receiving a stare from Dougie and his bitch.

"Kay we got to get on a song together. We'll make some fire shit." Asian said.

"Ion even know you gang." I mumbled.

"Oh nah." Yagi laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows, visually annoyed and looked away.

"Kay you good?" Dougie came up to me and asked.

"I'm chillin. You good?"

"Yeah. Wassup with India? Y'all got into it?"

I shrugged. "Nah. Never that. I'm about to go back upstairs. A nigga got a headache. I'll fuck with y'all later."