55

Addicted

Addicted

Omniscient POV

"Yo, you got the bread I sent?" Kay said into the phone.

"Yeah. 'Preciate you. A nigga need his hair braided my shit about to turn into freeforms." Dougie said.

"You been there for like two weeks going on to
three. You chatting." Kay laughed. He moved the phone from his ear a bit and looked at the familiar lady. "Lemme get the same colors from last time. Thank you."

"Hello?" He said holding the phone back up to his ear.

"Yeah. How everything on the block?"

"Valid to be honest. The block been heavy these last few days, shit still not the same with you gone."

"I'm gon be out soon."

"Yeah everything coming together. I can't complain shit going fake well right now."

Dougie let out a laugh. "Mackenzie or one of them must've gave you pussy."

"Ion talk to no bitch. I'm single" Kay bluntly said.

"Nigga so why you mad happy?" Dougie laughed.

"No reason. Just one of them days." Kay said pressing the phone to his ear, looking around.

"Ight. Glad ya' energy high my heart. I gotta call my mother. Safety."

"Safety." He said as he hung up. "Thank you." He said to the lady, who's been seeing his face more often now. He took the roses and headed down the block, making his way up his building.

"What's good?" He said as India's mom opened the door. He shook his head seeing his mom seated on the couch.

"You ready?" She asked. "The flowers are nice."

"Thank you." He looked down, and looked over at her mom who had a smirk on her face. "Where she at?"

"In her room."