20

𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟 (𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕚𝕖 𝔹)𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

"Ya moms home? I asked as we stood in front of Kay Kay's apartment.

"Nah." He said taking out his keys.

We ain't have nothing better to do today plus it was brick outside so we was just going to chill at his house.

"Y'all know if India home?" Kay asked pushing open his door.

Yagi shrugged. "You asking us like we India's keeper or something." He joked before walking into the kitchen with Setty.

Kay and I made eye contact and I shrugged cause I didn't know where she was at. None of them but him knew I was staying with her for a minute and I fake wanted to keep it that way.

"Why you need her?" I questioned.

"I was gonna tell her I was sorry. But I knocked on her door this morning and her mom told me she was at school."

The uneasy feeling I had in my stomach came back after hearing his explaining. I probably owned her an apology too. I was so ready to just text her and act like last night was just us getting back together, but I already knew shit was way more complicated between us.

"Sorry for what?" Blu asked.

"Nigga Kay Kay almost ripped her hair out." Setty said

"Dragged it." i said letting out a laugh.

"She was acting bad. So I pulled her. She punched me. I ain't hit her back after that."

"Nah nigga tell 'em how it happened. Nigga India rocked him in his shit, he tried to hit her back but she weaved that shit." Setty dramatically explained.

"Why he playing with you?" Blu said as the whole room laughed.

"I'm jacking you just like seeing her mad. Cause it ain't no way." Yagi said.

Kay waved him off and picked up the tv remote. "You niggas watch Power?"

"Bad shows." Setty said.

"That shit valid. Y'all laced." Kay said.

"Ion watch tv so ion know." I shrugged.

"You good?" Blu asked from the other side of the living room.

"Yeah." I said looking back at the wall.

I dead left some of my clothes at India crib, just remembered. I was trying to go there when she wasn't there though. This whole thing just looked bad. I don't even know why I left, a nigga panicked.

My chain of thought was interrupted by somebody banging on the door. Kay sucked his teeth and got up, like he already made who it was.

"Hi Kay!" Jatavia semi-yelled walking in with Nas behind her. I heard Yagi and them groan and suck their teeth in the back.

"Yo." Nas said dapping him up. I bit my lip seeing the hoodie of India's green bape hoodie at the door, but I couldn't see her full frame.

"Who in here?" I heard her voice ask. I never felt so pussy before in my life. My heart started racing, like I was panicking or something.

"My niggas."

She sucked her teeth loudly. As much as I always would feen to be around her I dead ain't wanna see her. Cause what if she just spazzed out on me? Nah India not the type

"It's just Yagi, Setty, Blu, and Dougie." Nas intervened

Kay gave her a head nod, following with her walking into the house. Her eyes were low and red. Couldn't tell if she been crying or if she was just smacked.

"Nigga India been moving like she got opps out to kill her all day." Nas said.

"Wassup India". Blu said pulling her into a side hug. This shit was beyond me because they ain't even like each other. We all looked at them in shocked and was waiting to see what India was going to do.

"Hi." She said as squeezing him into a full hug. She pulled away and looked at me and Kay in the couch, before deciding to walk further where Yagi and them was at.

"The fuck?" Kay said loud enough for us two to just hear.  He sat down next to me and we watched Jatavia and India laugh with each other.

"She gotta be smacked. What the fuck." I said.

"I need whatever y'all smoked." Yagi said.

"Not even a blunt. They had edibles and been acting weird ever since I picked them up from school." Nas said looking into the drive. "Yo Kay? Your mother don't got anymore mofongo?"

"Nah I think she took the leftover to work."

Nas sucked his teeth. "I'm hungry as fuck bro. You useless." He said speaking to Jatavia. "How you Jamaican and African and you can't cook my nigga?" He questioned but she didn't do nothing but softly laugh.

You could tell out of everybody Nas deadass liked her. We didn't though. She was loud and just did too much for me. India and her seemed to been attached at the hip since they were younger as well. I don't think anyone really liked Jatavia but them two. She was good friend to India though, that's something I couldn't take from her.

"Leave it up to Tavia to bring edibles to school." Yagi
mumbled.

"Nigga I ain't bring em. I definitely bought them in school though." She argued back.

"Who y'all copped from?" I asked.

"Some bitch from Hunts Point."

"Not my twin birthday coming up." India squealed fluffing Setty's hair. "What you doing?"

"Might go to Miami. You valid to come with."

"Ouu Miami. That's cute. Who going?"

"My ooters.

"Who?" She questioned again.

"You be asking mad questions. Just know my niggas coming."

"Well I don't wanna be the only girl."

"You don't got to be. Bring your bird ass friend."

"She don't gotta go everywhere." Kay mumbled sucking his teeth. I let out a chuckle and slouched on the couch. "Dead tryna bring my girl to the trip. Don't need none of that negative energy."

"Which girl?" I questioned.

"Mackenzie. Who you bringing? Or youn' gotta bitch yet?" Kay joked.

I shrugged. "I don't got nobody to bring. Good with the guyzers."

I felt India glare at me from the corner of her eye and then roll them. 

I wish I was bold like how I was back in the day. Use the just your females I wanted them left and right even when they didn't even look all that good. India just be making me nervous. Everything about her.

Apart of me just wanting to sit next to her and talk this whole thing out but she didn't even say hi to me when she walked in so I already knew she was upset. I wasn't tryna set myself up like that.