34

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕄𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕚, 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕒

"DOA taking over the yams nigga!" I heard Dougie yell out before jumping into the pool with Kay and Setty

I watched as a bit splashed onto me. We landed last night around 7 but we were all tired to anything so we just knocked out the whole night. Now, we were by the pool in our bnb.

"You look good bae." Jatavia said over the loud music they had playing. You'd think we were throwing a party but it was only our group.

"I know." Nas quickly responded, feeling on his braids. She snorted out laughing and tapped my thigh. "I was talking about India."

"Oh nah why she playing." Yagi said.

"Thank you girl." I said standing up with my empty glass cup. I had on a pink two piece and my braids touched my ass. I really spent all night doing these braids too.

"Where you about to go?" Kay asked with his hair all soaked.

"Just for another drink. Y'all want something?"

"Get me a sprite." Blu said. I scrunched my face up, but I also remembered what Kay told me. No more arguing with little boys. I nodded my head and walked off, back into the bnb. I walked over to the kitchen to only see the island filled with bags of weed and papers.

As soon as I swung open the fridge I heard a knock on the door. I questioned it at first, especially knowing my luck. But my gut told me it was just the neighbors telling us to turn down the music. I grabbed the first drink I saw and walked over to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw two girls.

"Who is it?"

"Mackenzie."

I was so confused then suddenly remembered that was Kay's girlfriend or whatever. But who was the bitch with her?

I swung the door open and smiled. "Heyy." I lowly dragged out.

"Wassup" She said bursting into the door with her suitcase rolling behind her, her friend followed. "Where's Kay Kay?"

"He's out in the back."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you. Where's the rooms?"

"Kay room somewhere upstairs." I mumbled. Her friend eyed me, and I grilled her back.

"I wanna see Kay." Mackenzie demanded.

"Yeah like I said he out back." I walked back out by the pool with the can of soda with an irritated look on my face.

"Here." I said sticking my hand out at Blu.

"I said a sprite." He said. "But imma take it anyways. Thank you mi amor." He said blowing kisses at me.