25

Addicted

𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

Omniscient POV

The car slowed down as the sleepy eyed boy parked his car. His chain of thought was interrupted by a loud ding coming from the car's bluetooth.

"What nigga?" He says after tapping the accept button.

"Bro slide to the block." Yagi voiced boomed through the car.

"I gotta handle something. I can't."

There was a groan and another person suck they teeth in the background. He assumed the block was hot at the moment but he was too paranoid to even care or ask what was going on.

"You always running around town with someone daughter. I hope she give you bumps nigga."

"You see." Dougie chuckled. "I'm not even with a bitch. I just got business to attend to. Y'all on my dick."

"Alright. Call me when you get a chance." Yagi said on the other end.

"Bet." He quickly said, then hanging up. He flattened his braids with his hands and stepped out of his car.

He got chills taking in the neighborhood he was in. It didn't bring him nothing but bad me memories.

Dougie walked into the familiar building and leaned against the wall as the girl on the stairs got up and walked over to him with a smile.

"Hey pretty boy." Kaitlyn chirped attempting to put her hands over his broad shoulders.

"Move. I ain't come here for none of that." He grumbled, already getting annoyed.

Him and Kaitlyn spent the whole time arguing on the phone last night until Dougie finally agreed to come meet her.

"Now what you mad about? It's 11 in the morning?" She laughed tapping the apple watch on her wrist.

"Cause you blowing mines." He sucks his teeth. "Feening for me to come here to tell me whatever the fuck it is and you doing everything but that."

"Nigga I don't care. You still came right? So you going to wait til I feel like speaking."

Dougie stepped back, exhaling. He felt himself getting hot and didn't want any parts of this conversation.

She smirked at him and twirled the end of her hair with her fingers.

"So you not gonna say shit?" She said with her hand on her hip.

"What the fuck you still want from me? I done fucked your cousin and you still on my dick. I ain't come here to argue witchu."

He watched her face soften and her eyes fill with hurt but he simply didn't care. Everything that reminded him of his relationship with her disgusted him.

"I'm outta here." He said shoving passed her. She snatched his arm and rolled her eyes.

"I'm pregnant." She blurts out.

He bitterly chuckled. "Stop playing with me. You really called me over here for bullshit?"

"I'm deadass." She said.

"I ain't fuck you in almost a month. Stop cappin."

"The fuck do I got to lie about?" She said throwing papers at him. He caught the last page of paper before it in the floor. What caught his eye first was a big blue check in the Positive box.