28

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

"Nigga you can't play a draw 4 on a draw 2 card." Dthang said. "Pick up two."

"Nah what kind of uno you played growing up? I'm not picking up shit." Jatavia said.

"Can I play next round?" My little sister asked. Daniel nodded as he fixed his eyes on Jatavia, waiting for her to pick up her cards.

"You dead can't tho." I laughed. I picked up two cards from the deck and handed it to Jatavia as she sucked her teeth.

My mother had a work emergency so she had to go. These two kept me company all day. I'm suppose to be back home by tomorrow. I didn't have much friends but these two weren't even friends to me, they were family at this point. Daniel's mother made sure to stop by and bring us food from time to time.

My body was in so much pain and I've been on antibiotics for 5 hour straight. The word got around that I got shot quickly, everyone and they mother had texted me but I wasn't even in the mood to respond to anybody.

No messages from Dougie though. I'm not even surprised.

I didn't even wanna be here anymore. Living where I lived, knowing who I know, I disliked it and I disliked it for a while now. Why I couldn't be from Denver or some shit? I swear once I graduate the Bronx never seeing me again.

••

Omniscient POV

"I wanna know what the fuck wrong witchu like deadass?" Dougie spoke with his nose flared out.

"Nah cause someone I love got hurt behind this. And you smiling and shit like I won't smack the fuck outta you." He continued.

The girl chuckled and stepped back. "Oh you talking about your lil girlfriend getting head-taped? She ain't die?

"She ain't get headtapped the fuck is talking about."

Kay stood behind him, laying back on the car watching the two talk. After India getting shot and getting no word on her they honestly wanted to find out who hurt her. First period they thought of happened to be Kaitlyn.

"Oh I heard she did." She shrugged.

"From who?"

She smirked and shrugged once again which made Dougie grab her by her throat, choking her.

"I'm not playing. If I find out you got something to do with this I won't hesitate to kill you. That's word to my life." He said squeezing into her throat more seeing her face turn red.

"Dougz chill." Kay spoke walking up to them.

He wasn't even sure if she got the abortion of not but he didn't care. He wanted no ties with her what's so ever and regrets even messing around with her.

He pushed her back releasing his hands from her neck and walked back into the car, slamming the door shut.

"We out to my crib." Dougie more so demanded then asked as he aggressively pulled off.

The ride was short and quiet. Both boys were upset, one more the other.

Dougie mentally cursed to himself seeing there was people seated all over the house. "Yo" He mumbled.

"Yo" The group said in unison. Kay didn't say anything, he simply walked to the back finding a corner to sit in.

The small chatter came to an end as people were able to read both of their body languages. Dougie was a mess. Physical and Mentally.

"You good?" Setty said lowly, sticking his hand out.

"Yeah." Dougz said dapping him up.

"Any update on she doing?"

"Tavia told me she doing better." Nas said typing on his phone.

"I think y'all should visit her. You know just incase-" Cblu started.

"Just incase what nigga?" Kay quickly cut him off.

Dougie eyed him and shook his head. He slid his phone out his pocket seeing a missed call from his mother. He definitely didn't have to add her onto the list of things he already had going on.

Apart of him wanted to go visit her but he wanted to respect her mother's wishes and stay away from her. He just wanted to explain all of this to her. He felt guilty as fuck for making her come outside in the middle of the night just to get hurt. Losing her for good would be a burden on him he wouldn't be able to handle.

Something bad always happening to me. Dougie thought to himself.

He typed India's name in his recent contact list and opened their messages. His fingers trembled a bit, trying to make his mind up on what to say to her.

He probably was the last person she'd want to speak to right now.

Locking his phone, he huffed and walked into his room slamming the door.