TWO

———————————————————————
• If they want a battle, give them war
— Anonymous•

———————————————————————• If they want a battle, give them war — Anonymous•

THIRD POV:

"Hurry, we're loosing them." Lyric mumbled bluntly to her wife, Izzy made eye contact with the dark brunette before adding more weight to the gas petal with ease. "You know, I'm going as fast as possible without risking anything." Izzy laid out in her calm, yet her smooth and raspy tone was still music to her ears after being married for so long.

"Risk it, we can't loose him. Not this time, I'm going to get this man dead with my own bare hands if I have to." Lyric whipped her head swiftly with a dangerously cold glare plastered across her face, Izzy could only nod and obey.

The small group drives the black SUV, following a smaller older model red car, the slight rust around the edges becoming more noticeable in front of them with a look of determination on their face.

Izzy watched as the smaller car whipped around an alley only hoping for a hidden exit, probably only hoping it would work in their favor. Instead, they used it to their highest advantage. "Call Skyler, if they block the other exit we can trap that piece of shit faster." Izzy ordered as Lyric nodded at the statement, finally they could give him the karma he's always deserved at first-hand.

She knows she has to take the first opportunity she can manage in this situation, logic against emotions no matter how hard.

"Got it," Lyric pulls her cell phone out with a slight grunt. It wasn't her personal one for obvious reasons, the flip phone being her main source of work, the kind that requires prepaid minutes and texts. This phone doesn't compromise their location thanks to the group for configuring a few features. "Skylar, we've got them on Fraser Avenue. Cut them off on 7th street."

"Yea that's fine— but what happened to hey, how are you? How was your day?," the voice, Skylar, answers sarcastically. Lyric ends the phone call without question, she watches as her wife continues to follow the red car and not a moment later, another black SUV comes out from the alleyway and cuts the red car off. They're trapped now. Without a single way out, the plan has fortunately worked in their favor.

"Ready?" Lyric asks, turning her head back as her waist length hair sways slightly at the movement. Izzy and the other girls in the back all nod their heads without any words needed, they wanted him back, no matter the length it took. "Let's go, now."

The five girls get out of the SUV, while Skylar and other shadowed figures get out of the second SUV. Izzy wears black slacks, a dress shirt, and an expensive looking grey suit. Lyric wears an alluring red gown that has a slit in the thigh, with pure silk lining. The others all wear some other forms of similar attire. Izzy walks up to the driver's side window with her gun tucked in her pants briskly with a darkened look planted onto her face. The group's faces slightly dimmed from the barley functioning street lights ahead, make the man just barely able to detail their presence.

"W-What do you want?" the driver asks, their hands shake the wheel and they are visibly sweaty, immediately giving out their obvious anxiety. His clean, shaved beard and Navy blue suit stands out in the dim light and his raven black hair is neatly tied up in a bun.

"Don't play these games," Izzy smirks with slight amusement at his behavior, shortly changing her expression into a look of blankness. "You know what I want." She states while Lyric stands behind her wife, observing almost every move of the clearly tipsy man.

"No! No, I don't. I swear, please. W-What do you want? Money? I'll give you all I have, just please." The driver throws his wallet out the window with all his strength, though his petrified figure is easily noticed by the group, Izzy looks over at Olivia, who runs over and snatches it as the the masculine leader beside her wife had chuckled dryly, shrugging her shoulders without a care.

"I don't want your money, but it is a bonus." Izzy smiles, "Tell me where the boy is." She spoke with a sickly, sweetened voice, gripping the door harshly. This is a poor attempt at trying to hide the information and they aren't falling for his stupidity. She watches as his eyebrows knit together before he glances at his rear view mirror.

"Boy? What boy?"

Izzy scoffs and shakes her head, "I'm getting impatient here, Don. You don't wanna see my partner, so let's just make this easy. Tell me where the boy is and you can walk away unharmed. You'll need a new wallet, but unharmed." She states calmly, trying to keep her 'patience' that's starting to fail.

"I swear, I don't know where the boy is. I don't even know who you are talking about!" Don begs slightly, his 'pleading' tone made Lyric want to scoff. Izzy laughs dryly at his words. She looks up at her wife before looking back at the man, knowing he won't last.

"Finally, some fun for me, you shouldn't have." Lyric says with a menacing smile. She slowly walks over to the window and kneels down towards the petrified figure, watching as his bodily fluids starts to make it's way down the side of his head. She stares into the eyes of Don as his eyes make contact with her own. Her dark, seductive brown eyes entrance anyone who looks into them, knowing she's going to catch the misinformation. "Where is he, Don?"

"I don't know who you're talking about," he lies.

She hated liars.

"Are you sure? You can tell me. I'll be nice to you," Lyric grins, while she knowingly lures a petrified Don into a false sense of security. She watched as Don sighs while biting the edge of his lip, she has to hold back her own mental praise of achievement. Immediately, she knew what was going to come next.

"He's... he's... in a warehouse on 198th Street," Don answers back with hesitance, hoping he could have some form of protection at his slip up. Izzy looks up at Skylar and nods in confirmation.

"Can... Can I go now?" The man looked at the couple with such hopeful eyes towards their own emotionless ones, except they were ruthless and he knew that.

"Well, I'm the nice woman here and I would like to let you go... but I don't listen to men like you, especially liars." Lyric states smoothly with a slight tutt. She stands up as Izzy walks back over, holding no remorse for the man in front of her own emerald blue eyes.

"Wait! No! Please, I told you where he is! I told you!"

Izzy leans down numbly, looking towards him before punching him square in the face, forcefully. She effectively knocks him out before opening the door of his drivers side. When Lyric gets back into the car, she watches as Izzy takes care of Don. She opened the door to the trunk before shoving his muscular body into it with nothing but aggression. Not long after disposing of Don's body, Izzy gets back into the car and begins to drive back to their home.

"Here—" Lyric gives Izzy a rag for her knuckles. "They're bleeding." She states softly. She stares out of the window carefully in her thoughts. She hasn't been the same since two months ago and Izzy knew that too.

"Thanks babe," she gives Lyric a kiss on the lips, the brunette holds back her smile as she knows she can't stay the same way with the blonde. They pass by shops and houses on their way back to their house, although the single place has Izzy silent as they pass.

The WoodenRidge Park.

Where they lost Theo.

——————————————————————

Second chapter rewrite :)