SIX

——————————————————————————

"Sometimes home isn't a place, but the person that truly makes you feel as though, you are home

"Sometimes home isn't a place, but the person that truly makes you feel as though, you are home."

————————————————————————

NO ONE:

"You ready to go love?" The woman asked as the girl's face was covered in ice cream, it was safe to say she cringed at the dirt and ice cream littering the girl in front of her.

She knew a bath was definitely in order, the dirt caked in her hair told her she probably hadn't been taken care of in a long time.
The thought of it hurt her heart knowing someone hated such a pure and innocent little, she had been nothing but amazing this entire time. She wanted to protect her for a century.

Once the girl nodded at the suggestion she lead her to her car, gently buckling her into the backseat despite a small flinch of fear she continued to go to the drivers side. She knew it would probably take her a while to get used to positive physical contact, she wondered just how badly she had been treated previously.

The thought made her blood boil to an end, she wanted nothing more than to keep her in her arms and protect her for as long as deemed possible. Although, Willa was in such a disassociated state she could hardly have noticed the woman staring. "Wha da hewll?!"

Lyric stared wide eyed at the regressed girl's swearing and tried to hold in a laugh and scold when the girl saw the large house, she was frankly in awe of the property when Willa saw Lyric walking towards her side shortly after.

She slowly helped her out, making sure not to leave the girl in a feared state once again, Willa stared at her shoes keeping a tight grip on Lyrics finger with her hand, exactly like a child would. She stared at the entrance to the front door, although as soon as it opened her eyes went straight to the floor in fear, unintentionally hiding behind the new trusted woman in that moment.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here so early?" She heard a raspy feminine voice question, she had to hold herself from giving a slight peak around the side of Lyric's body in the process.
She felt gentle hands rub circles on her back making her body melt at the small comforting gesture, once she peaked around she was met with a woman in masculine presenting clothing, she had a sharp jawline that would send a model to shame, her long light brown hair reached below her chest, her piercing green eyes reminded Willa of the beautifully green trees she once saw out the window.

She couldn't help but stare in awe of the woman, of course it wasn't romantic attraction, she more so was in child-like awe of the beauty, they both reminded her of her mother when she was younger.