SEVEN

(Side note, I've been watching this gif for a long time and got sidetracked I apologize)

————————————————————"Vulnerability is the best thing you could ever be given, someone is giving their entire heart in your hands

"Vulnerability is the best thing you could ever be given, someone is giving their entire heart in your hands."

———————————————————-

NO ONE:

When Willa woke up the next day to the sounds of birds chirping outside, she yawned softly with the feeling of a morning stretch bringing relief to the tension in her body.

She sat up slightly rubbing her eyes in a slightly older headspace, pouting slightly at the empty room around her. The regressed four year old climbed out of the soft linen sheets, that were surprisingly cool yet cozy.

She curiously opened the door, wandering around the specious hallways. The house was large but somehow still cozy as ever, the wall painted a beige color that matched their urban homey vibe while she observed the accents.

When she got down the stairs, she was greeted at the sight of a bigger group of people at the table, although laying eyes on Lyric made her immediately bolt towards the only safe spot she knew of in that moment. The woman let out a small grunt at the impact, chuckling slightly at the small girl clinging tightly to her waist. "Hey love, good morning. Did you sleep well?" The woman asked rubbing comforting fingers in a circular motion on her back, trying to ignore the stares behind her.

"Y-ya I-I dream i-I saw p-pony." She whispered in a slightly happy tone as Lyric hummed at her answer, smiling slightly at the girls adorable nature. "What colors were the ponies?" Willa thought back to her dream in thought, she knew they weren't regular ponies and had really pretty colors too!

"D-dey p-powrple wif s-spot." She mumbled shyly as Izzy stared at the small figure from across the table, she couldn't lie when the woman was intimidating to say the least. When she first met Lyric, the woman had a confident yet motherly aura. Izzy didn't seem like an emotional type so far, she was scared to say the least.

"Lyr, are we ghosts?" Skyler asked out of the blue towards their friend, practically impatiently waiting to get introduced to the adorable little in front of them. Lyric huffed slightly while her arms remained around Willa, almost trying to protect her.

"Willa honey, these are my friends who live with us. This is Skyler, Olivia, Val, my wife Izzy, and my brother Aiden." The woman spoke carefully to each of the figures, Willa nodded slowly as she pointed to them while slowly taking their names and behaviors in.

She couldn't help but hyper observe from her events that happened in the past, she didn't want to risk being hurt again. Each of them let out their own little greeting as she shyly waved although Izzy hadn't said anything, she silently dug at the remains of her plate avoiding eye contacted the girl. Did she do something?