𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊

𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐𝘍 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚
𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘋 𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗𝘚
𝘍𝘓𝘐𝘗 𝘐𝘛 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘚𝘐𝘛 𝘈 𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘙.

- 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊, 𝐓𝐕 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Seth and I spend almost all of the next three days together. The only times we aren't together are at night and some meals, when his mom makes him and Leah go home for some family time. I don't mind. It just means Emily has a little less food to make. And boy, does she ever make lots. She even lets me help this time, having me clean up the dishes while she makes batch after batch of food for the boys. Some of them have to go back home to eat with their families as well, but for those like Paul, Sam and Emily are the closest they get to family. And somehow, I get the pleasure and honor of being inducted into the group by making food for them.

Seth gets upset every time he finds out I've helped with a meal or snack that he didn't get to eat. It tends to be because he's not glued to my side that I'm able to make it, but I don't tell him that. Just that Emily would be making more, and it's not like anything I've helped with would taste all that different or special. He argues that everything I do is different and special. And then one of the other boys pretends to puke all over us.

Sue sends Leah by with some of her clothes she doesn't want anymore as a peace offering. I stay quiet and polite. Seth almost starts an argument by insisting she be more friendly, but I just put my hand on his arm to shush him. She doesn't love this, probably because of the whole imprinting situation, but still tries to be a little nicer. It's a short visit.

"She's just worried about Emily and Sam coming home while we're all here. Doesn't want to get caught up in them too."

"I can see why," I whisper as they pass my room. Sam's got both arms wrapped around Emily's waist, his face buried in her neck. It's cute, sure, but for his ex? Not so much. "Are we gonna be like that when we're older?"

"I dunno. Do you want to be like that?"

"To an extent."

Seth reaches around me and mimics what Sam was doing to Emily. "Like this?"

"I take it back. I totally want to be like that."

He laughs against my skin. He's so freaking warm. I somehow still get goosebumps. He rubs his hands gently over my stomach a little. "I'm glad you do. Because I want to, too."

I smile and lean my head back on his shoulder. "I can tell."

"What?"

"You're squeezing me like a stress toy, Seth."

"Whoops," he loosens his hold on me with a cheeky smile. "Sorry, Will. Just trying to look like Sam."

"Looked like Emily was still breathing."

He kisses my cheek. "You could breathe enough to tell me I was holding too tight!"

"Barely. And we're doing nicknames now?"

"...If you're okay with that."

"What's a nickname for Seth?" I muse as I turn in his grasp. "It's a four-letter name as is. Se? Th? Just call you half of your name?"

"You're a smart girl, I'm sure you can figure something out."

"Does it have to be name related?"