𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘒 𝘈𝘉𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝘐 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘒 𝘈𝘉𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚, 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕
𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎.

- 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

It's a tough sleep without Seth there to keep me company. I'm so cold I wake up several times in the night, and a nightmare I haven't had since I was a child returns. I didn't even know Seth was protecting me from that much. I hope all this fighting is resolved soon.

No one's downstairs when I get down. Sam's probably out with what's left of the pack, and Emily must have gone to see Sue and tell her what happened yesterday. I'm alone again. It's getting old already.

I make myself a bowl of cereal and sit at the kitchen counter. It's too quiet without any of the boys here, or even someone else breathing in the same room as me. Like Seth. I let out a big sigh and put my head in my hands. I can't even eat breakfast without thinking about him. I don't have a damn clue how vampire babies work, but I hope they come out faster than normal ones and are ten times cuter. I can't go on like this without Seth for much longer.

I read three books and watch Anastasia once before anyone comes home. It's Sam, so I nod and then pretend he's not there. He's basically the last person I want to see other than Jacob right now. And he's interrupted the scene where Anya and Dimitri are dancing on the boat, so I have a legit reason to resent him now. Other than the fact that he might kill my boyfriend. What even is my life anymore?

"Willow!" Emily calls as she comes in a little later. I smile at her and pause the movie, which I would never do for Sam. "Oh! I thought you would be a little more depressed."

"Nothing I can do except resent your fiancé."

She rolls her eyes and comes to sit next to me. A smile forms on her face as she sees the VHS tape sitting next to the player. Of course she knows the movie; it's her house. "That was my favorite movie when I was a kid. I used to sing all the songs and dance like her when she goes back to the palace. I would pour glitter all over myself and wear my prettiest dress. My mom always wanted to kill me when I watched it."

I giggle and point to the dress she's wearing on screen. "I used to have a knockoff costume of that dress when I was a kid. I wore it for three different Halloweens before my aunt made me get something else. It was worn to tatters. I miss that dress."

"I can imagine. Did you have the crown too? I used to make that one out of paper."

"I did! It was so shiny, but with how much I wore it, half the little jewels were gone before I'd even had it for a year."

Emily gasps in mock disappointment. "How could you disrespect the princess like that?"

"She's not an actual princess. That's not how their system worked. She was a Grand Duchess, and her parents were Emperor and Empress."

"I thought he was the Tsar and she was the...what's the girl one of Tsar?"

"Tsarina. They were also called that, and in that sense Anastasia still wasn't a princess. She was a Tsarevna, daughter of the Tsar."