𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝘚𝘖 𝘔𝘠 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎, 𝘚𝘖 𝘔𝘠 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝘚𝘖 𝘔𝘠 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘏𝘈𝘐𝘙𝘚 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘠
𝘞𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙 𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚.

- 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐑𝐈

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

I wake up before Seth, which is only clear by the way he's snoring like a freight train above my head. I giggle and tuck my face into his neck. His pulse thunders under my ear. I can't help but wonder if he's having an intense dream or if it just sounds louder because of how close I am.

    "Seth," I whisper. He groans and stirs but doesn't open his eyes. "Seth."

"Shut up," he says raspily as he holds me tighter. I giggle again and start poking him in the chest, which only makes him tighten his grip even more. He totally knows he's suffocating me. Even when I start to open-palm smack him to get him to let off he doesn't, and the smug bastard even smiles. How do I know? I can feel it on top of my head when he lets out his little air-puff-chuckle thing he likes to do when he's bothering me. "Stop fighting the love."

"The love is stopping me from breathing," I grunt out as I shove him away. He rolls off of me and turns on his back, his arms spread as wide as can be. I can feel his hand creeping over my skin and poke his palm as he reaches my shoulder. "What are we doing today?"

    "Today, we are going to sit and do nothing here with each other."

I roll my eyes and sit up, using one arm to stabilize myself so I can still look down at Seth. "Seriously."

    "I'm also serious."

    "We can't just stay in here all day like duds."

    "Says who?"

    I roll my eyes again and poke him in the shoulder. "Emily, Sam, your mom..."

"Was that a joke or are you genuinely saying my mom?"

    "I was actually saying your mom, Seth! I love her too much to make a joke like that to you."

"You never know," he trails off, opening his eyes to look at me. When I frown down at him, he grins and pulls me back down onto his chest. "Let's just stay for a little longer. A few minutes. Please?"

    "Fine. I can't say no to you," I sigh as I get comfortable again. He holds me as close as possible without cutting off my breathing again.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

    We wake again to howling a few hours later.

    Seth shoots up to sitting, then out of the bed and to the door in seconds. He spares me a sorry look as he bolts out. I'm left in shock, my bed suddenly cold. I've never heard the guys howl like this before. Whatever's happening must be really big. I hope it's not a fight Jacob started in the heat of the moment. The pack are great, but they don't stand a chance against the Cullens alone.

    Emily knocks on the open door, bringing me back to the present. I smile at her invitingly and she comes in, sitting on the edge of the bed.

    "What happened?" I ask.

    "Sam said it was Jake. That something happened. What, I'm not sure. I can only hope he didn't do something stupid after seeing her."

    "He went to go see Bella?" I demand. What a dumb idea. Knowing what I know about Jacob, that's up there as far as the worst ideas he could have. "Why would he even want to?"