𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐𝘍 𝘐𝘛'𝘚 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙
𝘐'𝘔 𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛
𝘖𝘖𝘏, 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘌.

- 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Just when I thought the ceremony was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, the reception came along to blow my mind even more.

    It was finally getting dark, the setting sun casting a golden glow over everything around us. So pretty. And if that's not pretty enough, the lights had finally come on, casting even more golden glows around us. Seth's skin practically started glowing too. Maybe it was the suit, but I couldn't stop staring at him the entire ceremony. He just looked so handsome. Hopefully we will have another fancy event for him to wear that suit to in the near future.

    "Come meet Edward and Bella," he says as he drags me behind him. They're apparently all the way across the dance floor. I almost take out three separate people on the way over. I don't think my sheepish apologies do much. Not a lot I can do when there's a werewolf dragging me by the hand with all of his strength. "Hey, guys!"

Edward looks like a statue with all of his angles and pale skin. He turns and smiles at Seth, which helps make him look more lifelike. I don't know how he gets away with those mannerisms in life and doesn't get found out. Bella, however, is the perfect picture of humanity. Her cheeks are flushed a rosy pink and she's fiddling with the sleeves of her wedding dress, her lips missing red chunks of skin where she's bitten it off. She's exactly what I would expect a person to be like. Her husband acts like he's just stepped out of a painting and doesn't know what to do with himself. Like he's an alien trying to hide that he's an alien and is imitating humans, but doesn't really understand them and just sort of looks weird. He seems nice enough, though.

    "Congrats," Seth says as we stop in front of them. I nod and smile, meeting Bella's eyes. She looks so happy. I hope I'm that happy on my wedding day. "You guys look really great together."

"Thank you, Seth," Edward replies. Up close, his eyes seem a little more lifelike. Then he turns them to me. I'm scared despite myself, but I know he wouldn't hurt me. Riley used to talk about how the vegetarian vampires had ugly brown eyes, but they were really more of an amber. Like when bugs get stuck in tree sap and preserved for hundreds of years. Honestly, much less unnerving than the bright red eyes the normal vampires get. "And you're Willow, correct?"

"I am," I reply softly. Something about him makes me wildly uncomfortable, but since it's his wedding, I'm trying my hardest to be polite. "Congratulations on your marriage."

"Thanks," Bella replies before Edward gets the chance. I smile a little wider and nod, stepping slightly closer to Seth. I hope we get to dance a little later. It would be quite the shame if he looked that handsome and I didn't get to have my hands all over him.

    Edward coughs, but is smiling when I look, like he was trying to cover up a laugh. Bella shoots a sharp look at him before turning back to smile at me again. "We hope you enjoy the reception. There's plenty of food and drinks, so please help yourselves."

    "Thanks. Congrats again," Seth says as he pulls me away. I frown a little as we walk back over to his mom and Billy. "What?"

    "Edward can read minds, right?"

"Yes...?"

"Damn it."

"Why?"

    I flush bright red and tuck my face into his shoulder to hide. "I may have been thinking some...interesting thoughts about you and your suit."