Decision

-Oh, Haechan... - You say, letting your shoulders relax.

-What did happen? I was calling you, but you didn't hear me. Were you... crying? - He asks, cupping your face and caressing you with his thumb. You get closer, holding him in a deep and tight hug. Wrapping his neck with your arms, you put your face on the crock of his neck, like it was your place to hide from the world. Haechan hugs you back, very concerned. - Was it Brian? Tell me! I will break him into pieces! - Haechan says groaning. You don't answer, staying in silent.

-You... You are warm. - You say in a low tone. - When I look at your eyes, they are like a sunset in a cold day. - Haechan caresses your back, not understanding why you are saying these things. - You are like my sun... My full sun. And I'm your sunflower. I follow you and I want you by my side. My eyes are always locked on yours, and you make me feel alive. But... - You pause. - I wonder what happens to the sunflower when the night comes and the sun goes away. - You say and Haechan furrows his eyebrows. Gently pushing you away, he looks at your face, seeing little drops of tears there.

-Why are you talking about me leaving you? - He asks and you look down. Seeing that you are not answering, he clicks his tongue. ''It must have been that idiot.'' He thinks. - Look at me. - He says pulling your chin up. - I think you understood it wrong. - He says smiling and you look at him confused. - It's not the sunflower who follows the sun. It's the sun who always look forward to see the sunflower each morning. - He says and you keep with your eyes locked on his, feeling your heart bump strong inside your chest. - You are my reason to shine. Don't you see it? - He says, giving you a cheek kiss.

            You try to hold your smile, but you can't. Your heart is his. You fell for him and it can't turn back. Seeing a smile growing on your face, Haechan feels relieved again.

-I don't know what he told you, but you can be sure. Even if I'm not with you for a moment, I will always come back. You are the most beautiful between all the flowers. You are my Y/n. And I'm yours. - He says hugging you again.

            Looking up, you put your hand on the side of his face, connecting your lips. A deep and passionate kiss, sharing the love you feel for each other. You never thought Haechan would be the type of guy who could tell you beautiful things and make you feel secure. You always saw him as the boy who had never practiced, who used to sleep all day long and who used to tease you all the time. But now it's different. He is introducing you to another side of him. A side that himself didn't know.

            Haechan never thought much about love since he doesn't have a family. All his plans contained him and him only, but since you entered his life, he started to rethink that. You are the first person so far to make him worry and to want to take care of. A girl who can cure his sleepless nights and the one who draws his eyes to look for you. He is not sure when it started, and sometimes he feels surprised by the way you could make him choose you in the first place.

-I'm better now. Come on. We need to go. - You say, sighing deeply and caressing the back of his neck. Haechan nods, taking your hand and giving a kiss on your palm. Looking at your forearm, he furrows his eyebrows. You look at it and see bruises.

-What is it? - He asks and looks at you fast. - Did Brian do it? - You widen your eyes, seeing that his eyes changed.

-Forget it. It was nothing. - You say holding his arms to prevent him from walking away. Haechan gently takes your hands off him and starts to walk fast.

-Haechan! - You shout his name, but he doesn't look back. - It's not worth it! Come on! Let's go! - You follow him begging him to stop.

-Where is he? - Haechan whispers to himself, looking around. Walking a bit more, finally his eyes find him. Breathing heavily, with anger inside his chest, he tightens his fist. - HEY! IDIOT! - He shouts to Brian who was organizing his bag. Brian looks at the front and sees Haechan walking towards him. He smirks.