Family

-Are you sure about your choice, Mate Y/n? - The cupid asks.

-Yes... I am. - You say, looking down.

-Choice taken! Congratulations! - The computer says and you hear a loud sound.

            Looking at your right, you see Haechan. You widen your eyes, shocked, and the same way, he looks shocked as well.

-Haechan! You- - Before you could say anything, you feel a high pressure on your stomach, feeling like you are being transported to another place.

            Some seconds later, the big square stops at a different place. The walls disappear and you can see a big and beautiful camp, made of green grass, and a little ahead, you see a gate. Above it, it's written: ''WELCOME TO THE LABORATORY!'' You widen your eyes, not understanding why you are there.

-But... but I haven't chosen the... - You start to say, but a familiar voice draws your attention.

-Y/n! - You look behind you and see Haechan running towards you. You run towards him too, jumping on his arms. He lifts you up, spinning and feeling your essence again. You pull away, looking at his eyes.

-Haechan, are you seeing that? We are at the laboratory! Why are we here? - You ask him, but before he could answer, you hear the cupid again.

-Hello, Mates! - You both look at the front, seeing a woman standing at the gate. It's the same woman you always hear when the cupid speaks. - I'm glad to say that you've passed in the last test: Love. Soulmates eliminated: 50. - She says and you get shocked. 

-50? But that's a lot. - You say, looking at Haechan.

-The objective of the last test was seeing if you and your soulmate really created ties, and you two proved that! Welcome to the laboratory. Your family will be moved to here soon. For now, get to know the place before starting to work. Excuse me. - The woman says and she is automatically teleported to another place. Letting you and Haechan alone. You look at him, not believing what is happening.

-You- You chose me when they asked you about the section? - Haechan asks.

-Wait. So, they told you to choose too? - You ask and he nods.

-Why would you choose me, Y/n? You always dreamed about- - You interrupt him.

-I know. I know I promised it to them, but... - You look up at his eyes. - I can't stay away from you anymore, Haechan. - You say with your eyes getting watery. Haechan pulls you for a hug. You hug him back, feeling relieved for being by his side. - And you... you chose me too. - You say and he chuckles.

-Of course I did. What do I have of more important than you? With you I'm no longer alone. I told you that even though I'm not with you for a moment, I would come back. - He says and you smile giggling.

-I love you, Haechan. - You say and he laughs, caressing your head.

-I love you too, Y/n. - He says. Pulling him closer, you give him a kiss. You two passed through hard times together, but you feel happy as ever. All these moments made you realize how especial he is and made your love begin. 

            Pulling away, you hold his hand and you two get in the laboratory area. Walking through the gates, you see your family arriving. Your parents look around very confused, not knowing where they are. You smile widely and run towards them.

-Mom! Dad! - You shout and they look at you. Smiling too, they hug you tight, like trying to make all these years come back.

-Y/n! Omg. I missed you so much, my daughter. - Your mom says. - Look at her! She is grown up now. It's a woman! - She says looking at your dad and he nods.

-Mom, dad, I want you to meet someone. - You say and look behind. Haechan is there looking from afar, not knowing if he should get closer or not. Maybe he would ruin the mood and make it awkward. - Haechan! Come here! - You shout and he gets closer. He feels a little nervous, but tries to not show it. You hug his left arm dragging him closer to your parents. - This is Haechan. My soulmate! - You say and Haechan blushes a little. He cleans his throat and reaches out his hand.

-Uhm... Nice to meet you, sir. - He says shaking your dad's hand. - Nice to meet you, miss. - He says again, kissing your mother's hand. You hold a laugh, noticing he is acting all polite and nervous.

-Wow, what a gentleman. And he is tall too! You are in good hands, Y/n. I'm seeing that. - You mother says and you giggle.

-Take care very well of my daughter, boy, or you will be dead. - Your dad says, eyeing him. Haechan gulps, looking back at him.

-Of course, sir. I'll protect her with my life. - Haechan says. Your dad stares at him intensely and suddenly bursts out laughing. 

-Hahahaha! - He laughs out loud and you and your mom chuckle. Haechan looks at you confused. - Keep calm, boy. I know my daughter makes the right choices. Welcome to our family. - He says and Haechan's heart beats faster. He never imagined he would hear that someday. He has a family now and it's not so bad as he thought. Actually, this is the best thing that ever happened to his life. Opening a wide smile, Haechan holds back his tears, feeling a sudden emotion growing inside his chest. You look at him, knowing exactly what he is thinking.

-Well... I think we need to see where we are going to live. It's better if we check it now. - You say.

-Yes, yes! Go! Explore the place and come back later. Me and your dad are going to explore too. - Your mom says and winks at you. You nod and say goodbye.

            Walking together holding hands, you look around, getting to know more about the place. It's completely different from the section and even better than you thought. You glance at Haechan, feeling like your heart knows he is the love of your life.

-I'm so happy you got to know them today. Even though you were so nervous. - You say teasing him. He looks at you, rolling his eyes.

-Now I see from who you got this teasing nature of yours. - He says tickling you. You laugh, holding his hands for him to stop. He laughs too, pulling you closer. You pass your hand through his hair, admiring his face.

-I'm so happy. - You say and he smiles, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

-I'm happier. - He says, looking back at you. Staying in silent for some seconds, you see a smirk appear on his face. He gets closer to your ear and whispers. - Now we can finally finish what you wanted to do at the safe base. - He says, caressing your waist. His hands sliding down to your hips, revealing an ambiguous grin on his face. Your cheeks go beet read as you hit him in the chest.

-You- You are thinking about that in a moment like this? YOU PERVERT! - You say walking away, making him laugh.

-What? But you started it! - He says following you.

-I- I didn't start anything! - You say, walking faster. He smirks and pulls you by your arms, turning you around.

-Don't pretend you didn't. I saw how you were looking at me. You were flirting and when I called you to come to the hammock, you kept kissing and grinding on me. - He says, making you even more embarrassed.

-Aaaah! Nooo! - You say, covering your face with your hands. Haechan laughs out loud, making you look at him between your fingers.

-You are shy. That's so cute. Don't worry, love. I'm just messing with you. - He says and lets go of you. You look at him walking, with an angry face.

-You were teasing me! That's not fair! - You say, pouting.

-It's my revenge from what you did to me when I met your parents. - He says, holding your hand again. You sigh heavily.

-Okay. I'll turn a blind eye for now. - You say, holding a smile to not admit it was actually funny.

-I love you, soulmate. - He says, surprising you.

-I love you too, soulmate. - You tell him back.