1

Hiccup's P.O.V
This is berk, a home to Vikings and it's ice cold in the north. But we have a problem, and that's the....DRAGONS!

I opened my door put quickly closed it and paniced. A monstrous nightmare was trying to burn me, great... I ran out and hurried to Gobbers workshop while people were yelling at me to get inside. I got to Gobbers workshop and put an apron on. "It's nice for you to drop in" Gobber said. I sigh and git to work.

Around here is all about kill or be killed. I looked to my left and saw Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Snotlout and...Astrid. I looked at her with loving eyes and a smile. Then I saw dragons defending another, and I thought that was strange. It flew and I was a boy with dragon features. He looked at me and smirked. He had E/c eyes, h/l h/c hair and he looked like a d/t. I blushed and my father was yelling at him. I ran over to my throwy thing and ran to a cliff.

I waited for me to shot something and I saw the Night fury and shot it and it went down into the forest. I saw the boy and he gave me a glare and roared and a Monstrous nightmare came after me.

Your P.O.V
I watched the skinny boy run from the monstrous nightmare and I smirked. I flew to into the forest and tried to find the Night fury. But then I saw the boy with brown hair getting yelled at and bushed around. I felt guilty and he walked into his house. I then saw him running out the back door and run into the forest. I landed and followed him. I watched and he was talking to himself, I chuckled and smirked. 'Cute' I saw that he was holding his eye and I could tell that he found it. I growled when he got his knife out, but he regretted his decision and I walked onto the rock behind him. I growled and he turned around.

He looked frightened but I looked into his eyes and walked over to the Night fury and he was cutting the ropes off to let the dragon go. It jumped on him and I growled to tell that he's mine. The night fury backed off and ran somewhere else. "Thanks" he said. I looked at him and took the knife.

Hiccup's P.O.V
"Be more careful next time, or you'll get hurt" he said. I blushed and he walked away. I stood up and fainted onto the ground.

I woke up infront of the back door and I walked inside and went up the stairs. "Son?" My dad said. "Hi..dad" I replied back. "We need to talk" He said and we talked for a bit. I sigh when he left the house and went up stairs to my desk and started to sketch the dragon boy that I saw. I finished and I blushed. I groaned and went to bed.