7

Hiccup's P.O.V
I saw the gang trying to free the dragons. I saw a big peice of ice about to hit Astrid and stormfly. Toothless and y/n shot it and we flew over to them. "Hey stranger!" I said and they smiled. "Where have you been?" She asked. "Well, catching up with mum" She looked at the rider and the huge dragon. "That's you mother?!" Astrid asked. "Now you know how I get my traumatic flare" I flew off and Y/n followed behind.

I saw Drago watching and we landed. "Stop!" I yelled. "The dragon master" He said and Toothless and y/n growled.

Your P.O.V
Hiccup tried to convince Drago that dragons and people can be at peace but he brang over his Bewilder beast that took down the other alpha. He controlled Toothless and I was struggling to not be controlled. Toothless walked over to Hiccup and was about to fire at him, but Stoick pushed Hiccup out of the way and he was hit. The Alpha let go of controlling Toothless and he walked over to him, I then pasted out.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I yelled at Toothless and the dragons were being controlled and followed the new alpha, including Toothless. I rushed over to him but it was to late. I noticed Y/n laying on the ground and ran over to him. "Y/n? Please!" I was in tears and hugged him. "My head hurts.." I looked at Y/n and smiled. "Thank thor you're okay!" I said and hugged him tighter. "Yeah. Stupid alpha's these days" he said and wrapped his arms and F/c wings around me.

"And the dragons are gone. I don't know what to do" I say and Y/n pulled away. "Who are you and what have you done with the real Haddock?" He asked and I smiled and stood up. An hour later, we grabbed an bow and arrow and set a flame. We fired them and the ship was on fire. Y/n hugged me and I looked down. I looked at the sun set and turned around.

"A chief protects their own" I say. "We're going back" they looked at me with hope and confusion. "How? We don't have dragons" Snotlout said. "Dude! There's one" Ruff said and pointed at Y/n. "No. But there's some." I smiled and looked at the baby dragons. "Can I?" I asked Y/n and he nodded. He turned and I hopped on. He moved around and I patted his head. "Just until we get Toothless back" I say to y/n and nodded.

The gang hopped on a baby dragon and we flew off. They complained about them and I was Y/n cmgetting annoyed. He stopped and roared that made the baby's stop messing around and the flew forward. "Now look at you! Like a mother" I say and he groaned, telling me that he doesn't want kids. I chuckled and it took alnight to get to berk.

Mum looked at me and I was confused. "Like a mother" she said and Y/n groaned. I laughed and flew infront. When we arrived, we saw the alpha take all the dragons and everyone was frightened. "Alright, distract the alpha keep his focus off of Toothless!" I said and we went our separate ways. We went infront of Toothless and he growled.

Your P.O.V
We flew closer to Toothless and he was trying ro break free. He looked at us and had a huge happy smile on his face. Drago fell off his back and Hiccup went after him. I roared and followed them. "We got to block them out bud. Do you trust me?" He asked Toothless. He looked at me and I nodded. Jiccup put a blindfold over his eyes and flew towards the alpha and Drago. I landed and turned back to a human with dragon features. "Take them out babe!!" I shouted and Hiccup nodded.

I watch them and they did the trick they were working on. They landed infront of Drago and the alpha was about to attack when I blocked Hiccup and Toothless blocked us.

Valka's P.O.V
I ran to the ice and cried out. "No! Hiccup!" I said and noticed the ice was glowing. I moved back and the ice broke. Toothless roared and Y/n roared holding Hiccup tightly. I smiled happily and I ran to them.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I saw Toothless challenging the alpha and I tood up while Y/n was defending me. Mum ran over and saw everything. "He's challenging the alpha!" I said with a smile. "To protect you and Y/n!" She said and I saw that Y/n roared and I noticed that he's the back up challenger. I hugged him and he hugged back with a smile. Toothless jumped down and told the other dragons to come.

I hopped onto Toothless's back and we were infront of everyone. "This is what it is to earn a dragons loyalty! Let this end now!" I yelled out. "Never!" Drago replied and the alpha walked up to us. The dragons fired and Y/n did as well. The alpha was going to attack until Toothless and y/n shot at it. They roared and the alpha ran away. Everyone was cheering and the dragons landed. "You never seats to amaze me bud. Thank you" I say and hugged Toothless. Everyone ran to their dragons and I smiled.

Everyone looked at me and Y/n. "See I told you ot was there! And you never listen to me!" He said and I grabbed his arm and kissed him. "Do you ever shut up?" I asked and he blushed. I felt a tap on the shoulder and Gothi wanted me to kneel down. She drew something on my head and bowed. I stood up and looked at Gobber. "The chief has come home!" He said and everyone cheered and the dragons made a firework above us.

This is berk, it may not look like much but it's home, it's our home. Y/n flew over me, almost hitting menin the head. We have things that other tribes don't. But one thing's for sure. We have...I grabbed the black sheep from Y/n and dropped it into our basket and landed.

OUR DRAGONS!