9

Hiccup's P.O.V
We arrived at the spot and Toothless was sniffing around. I saw something and picked it up. It was a niddle and took Tuff's stick and through it. Toothless growled and I noticed that Toothless was walking to us. "Come on. We need to tell the other's" I said and we walked back. I arrived at home and Toothless was asleep Y/n was doung something else and I was reading books. I noticed someone in my father's chair and looked at me.

"It's nice to finally meet you Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third." He said and stood up. "Who are you?" I asked and he shot Toothless. "I'm Grimmel, I'm a hunter and I killed every night fury beside yours." He said and I got my weapen out. "Now!" The gang came out and surrounded him. "Your not the only one with back up" He whistles and dragons started to attack. We ran out and saw everything on fire. We ran to the great hall and I noticed Y/n not there.

I saw Y/n walk up to me but tripped. "Y/n!" I said and caught him. "Everything...hurts" he said and hugged me tightly. I carried him and sat him down. "These attackes are getting worse. We need to disappear. Off the map! Find a place to hide the dragons." I said and everyone was talking to eachother. "I know that we lived here for so long. But we need to disappear off the map" I say and everyone agreed.

I walked to Y/n and help him up. "My back needs new bandages" Y/n said and I nodded. We sat down infront of the fire place and I changed Y/n bandages. He turned around and hugged me. "You made the right choice, Hiccup" mum said and I nodded. "I just can't risk the dragons or Y/n getting hurt." I replied and patted Toothless and Y/n. She nodded and went to bed. I looked to the stuff we packed and noticed that Y/n didn't have anything.

"If your wondering why I don't have anything, is because I only carry a sketch book and pencil" Y/n said and I nodded. I picked Y/n up and went to bed. "Big day tomorrow. Get some rest" I said and he rested his head on my chest. I saw Toothless asleep and I fell asleep. I woke up to find Y/n asleep next to me. I smiled and kissed his head. "N/n wake up." I whispered in his ear. "No.." He groaned and rolled over to face me.

"We need to leave Y/n" I said and I kissed his cheek. "Fine.." he sat up and yawned. I smiled and got up. Toothless woke up and Y/n patted his nose. "Morning to you too" he said and I kissed him sweetly and we walked out. Mum was waiting for us downstairs and I smiled. We ate breakfast and everyone was ready to go, we all took off into the sky and the dragons were following Toothless. Y/n sat behind me, asleep. "He must be tired" Astrid said. I nodded and she smirked. "Hiccup probably gave him a rough time" Gobber said.

"What?" I was very confused. "The poor boy. You must of ruined him" Tuffnut said. I blushed. "I didn't do anything! You lot are pervs!" I said and they laughed. "Although you always bite on my neck" Y/n said and the gang laughed harder. I groaned and rested my head on Y/n's lap. I sigh and him play with my hair. "Aw" I groaned and wanted peace and quiet with Y/n.

"Relax, love I'll just tell them to see if anyone needs help" I smiled and nodded. "Best boyfriend ever" I said and closed my eyes. "How come Hiccup gets a boyfriend and I'm still single?" Snotlout asked and I sighed. "Alright! All of you are annoying me. Go to the back for an hour please" I said and they went except mum. I heard giggles and looked at Y/n.

"And what's so funny?" I asked Y/n. I loved how he giggled at me when I'm annoyed and furious because it always put a smile on my face. "Love you" he said and hugged me. "Love you too" I replied and he nussels my neck. We landed for a while to let the dragons rest until we needed to go. I helped Y/n off of Toothless and we sat down and had lunch. I saw Y/n drawing and I smiled. "Am I a muse to you?" I asked and he nodded.

An hour later the dragons were bored and I stood up. "Alright let's go!" I said and mounted Toothless and Y/n hopped on. We flew south and I had a smile on my face. "Hey Hiccup?" Y/n pointed to the light fury that was following us. Toothless chased after her and stopped when he couldn't see her. Then I was picked up and I was flung off of Toothless. Y/n came after me and Toothless went back to the others.

Y/n placed me on his back and eveyone was laughing. "Not a word!" Y/n said and I sigh. "Geez. I feel useless." I said. "Your not useless, you're great and the best person ever" Y/n said and I smiled. "Thank you, N/n" I say and we went on.

Your P.O.V
We were still flying and I was getting bored. I jumped up and did a back flip off of Toothless and I stretched my F/c wings. I flew ahead and glided around. "I guess someone was bored" I saw Hiccup beside me and I smiled.

I flew around and noticed a island. I tapped Hiccup's head and pointed to the island. Everyone hurried to land and rest. Hiccup sighs and started to set up camp for the night. I saw him reading a book and Toothless was next to him. I set down and fell asleep. Hiccup looked at me and placed his book down. "Good night" He said and kissed my cheek.