5

Hiccup's P.O.V
This is Berk. It's been 5 years since the dragons and vikings became friends. We have custom stables, feeding stations and body washes for the dragons but sometimes we have to put out the fires. The best thing that we love to do is....DRAGON RACING! Yes we love to dragon race. The thing is tho. Every time I race my boyfriend, he always wins. He's part dragon you see and a handsome one too. He has H/l H/c hair, E/c eyes and he's part D/t.

Your P.O.V
I was racing and everyone cheered. The black sheep was launched and Fishlegs caught it and gave it to Ruffnut. Then I saw Tuffnut and Ruffnut fight over it. I hopped onto the zippleback and took it. "Y/n!!" Ruffnut yelled at me. I laughed and saw Stoick clapping. I saw Snotlout and Fishlegs trying to take the black sheep back but thanks to my ability, I was too fast for them to catch me and I dropped the black sheep in Hiccups basket.

"That's my son in law! Well done!" Stoick said and I flew around. "Good job!" Astrid said. "Go find your Boyfriend" she said. I smirk and flew off.

Hiccup's P.O.V
Away from Berk, Toothless and I were flying around and having fun. I jumped off and we glided until we saw sea stacks. Toothless caught me and we stood up and I took my helmet off. "Well, bud. Looks like we've found another one, bud." I said and felt a rock hit my head. Toothless growled and looked away. "Aw, someone grumpy? Well what about this?" I huuged him and he hanged me over the cliff. "Okay, you win!" I said and we were messing around.

We sat down and I saw a dragon fly up and land on me. "Surprise!" I heard Y/n say. I sat up and saw him smile. "And how did you find me N/n nick name?" I asked and he made a 'really' face. "The sea stacks" Y/n said and I sigh. I pulled out my map and he looked at it. I looked at Toothless and he was scratching his armpit. "Itchy armpit it is!" I said and wrote it down. I saw Y/n roll his eyes and I smirked. "What?" He asked. "Oh nothing" I say and sat him on my lap.

"How was the races?" I asked. "I won" He replied and I kissed his cheek. "Good job, my dragonnet" I said and hugged him back with a smile. "Snotlout and Fishlegs weren't impressed" Y/n said with a laugh. I raised a brow and I then realized why. "You sneeky little.." Y/n escaped my grasped and ran. I ran after him and Toothless was enjoying the scene. I caught up to him and lifted him up. "You know that you can't use you ability" I say and I put him down. "But they were going to use a weapon to drop the sheep so I flew faster" Y/n explained and I sighed. He kissed my cheek and we sat down.

"You know...there is something out there" I say and he was confused. I loved how he pulled a cute face like this. I pointed to the smoke and he looked at the smoke I helped him up and I went to Toothless. We flew towards the smoke and I noticed Y/n was on alert. "Stay close, Love" I said and he nodded. We saw a giant place with ice around it. Then I saw a net and Y/n was caught in it.

"Y/n!" I yelled out and Toothless was growling. "Stop!" The hunters were armed and I saw Y/n's back bleeding. "Well, a night fury. Impressive" The leader said. Y/n growled and moved. "Let him go" I said with venom in my voice. "You should of thought of that when you stole all our dragons and blasted us to bits!" He said. "What? You think we did this?" I asked. Y/n looked like he was in pain and looked at me. "Toothless now!" I said and Toothless shot a big peice of ice and it fell. I ran up to Y/n and freed him.

I helped him onto tothless and we flew away. I grabbed Y/n and hugged him. "Ow.." He winced in pain and I hugged him. "Sshh. It's okay" I said and in minutes we landed. I helped Y/n off of Toothless and slowly walked into Gobber's workshop. "The future chief of Berk!" My dad said and didn't notice Y/n was hurt. He went on while I bandaged Y/n back. I sat with Y/n and held him close. I stood up and walked over to dad.

"Dad! Someone is trying to take the dragons. Y/n was hurt and a guy called Drago Bloodfist is coming after us!" I said firmly and dad was shocked. Y/n walked up to me and looked at my father. He sighed and we ran down the stairs to the stables. Y/n was running and and dad told me about Drago. I looked at Toothless and Y/n. I saw Y/n smirk and flew out the I jumped onto Toothless and I went after him.

I saw Y/n and smiled. We flew to find Erit son of Erit and we found him and his crew. We landed and the looked at us. "Hello again!" I said and gave Erit my weapon and Y/n was in the cage, below deck. "What the-" I cut Y/n off and Toothless was out side.

Your P.O.V
I popped my head out and hissed. I jumped out and patted Toothless. Hiccup was then taken and Toothless was on top of the marst and looked confused. Hiccup got free and I caught him. The gang was there and I was every confused. "What are you guys doing here?!" Hiccup asked. "Enough!" Stoick said and I hid behind Hiccup. "Well-" Erit fell and Gobber hit his head and Stoick turned to us.

"Let's go" He said. "No." Hiccup said. "What-" "I'm trying to defend our dragons dad and stop a war!" They started to argue and I roared to stop it. Stoick sighed and looked at us. "Before I became cheif. We had a meeting to see who will become chief. Then a man with long black hair and a dragon scale cape walked in, spoke softly. He said that he can stop the dragons and keep us safe; if we chose to bow down and follow" Stoick said

Hiccup's P.O.V
Ruff and Tuff laughed at the story dad was telling is. I looked at him and he continued. "Then he walked out the door and said: good luck with out me! And the roof came down on us. Dragons attack and I was the only one to escape" He said I hugged Y/n and I looked at him. "I remember that..." he said. "Since I'm part dragon, I can remember what happened when I was a baby" He said and I hugged him tighter.

"Well, if I can change your mind I can change his too." I jumped onto Toothless and y/n hopped on to. "We have to try" Toothless took off and we flew away. I sigh and felt Y/n hug me from behind. I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto my lap. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you or Toothless, I promise." I say and hugged Y/n and patted Toothless. I saw Y/n's ears perk up and saw something emerging from the clouds. Toothless and Y/n growled and a figure looked at us. "What the?" I saw the person disappear.

Then I dragon was flying infront of use and roared I hugged Y/n and a dragon grabbed me from behind and another attacked Y/n. He flew after me and grabbed me. "MINE!!" he yelled out and I was holding on for dear life. The dragons roared at each other and a dragon grabbed us. "Hey! You left Toothless back there!" I shouted. "He can't fly, he'll drown!" Y/n said and we were in a cave and we were surrounded by dragons.

Y/n was in a defense position and growling. The dragons then lit up the room and I saw the person that took us here. Y/n growled and then a another dragon placed Toothless on the ground and I patted his nose. He got up and I saw him growling at the unknown person. The person did something to him and I moved back. Y/n got infront and snapped at the guy. They did something, but it didn't work on him.

The unknown person took off their helmet and looked at us. The woman looked at my face and gasped. "Hiccup?" She looked at Y/n and held her hand out. Y/n growled and wrapped his F/c tail around me. "Should I know you?" I asked her. She sighed. "No you were only a baby...but a mother never forgets"