4

Stoicks P.O.V
I was walking and looking around and saw the night fury on the ground. I ran up to it and fell to my knees. The night fury woke up and looked into my sad eyes. "I'm so sorry.." I said and it opened its wings and I saw Y/n. I gently unwrapped his wings and saw Hiccup. I picked him up and hugged him. "He's alive...You both brought him back alive!" I said and everyone was cheering. "Thank you so much" It patted the night fury's head and saw Y/n. I looked at his back and it was really burnt.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I woke up and the one thing on my mind was Y/n. His H/l H/c hair, his E/c and his F/c wings around me. I saw Toothless with a happy face and he was running around. "Hey Toothless.." He stepped on my stomach and I bolted up. "I'm in my house...your in my house! Okay, Okay! Toothless!" I removed the covers and saw that my left foot was gone. I sigh and stood up I tried to walk on it but fell. Toothless caught me and we walked to the door. I opened it to see people and dragons at peace. "I knew it..I'm dead!" I say and dad walked up to me with a smile on my face.

"So what do you think?" He asked. Everyone ran to me and had smiles on their face. "All we needed was alittle...this" he said and Toothless ran up to me. "Wait....Where's Y/n?" I asked. "Looking for someone Haddock?" People moved out of the way and I was almost in tears. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Owowowow!" I let go and saw bandages around him. "Burnt back. Can't fly for awhile" he said and I hugged him gently.

Your P.O.V
Hiccup was crying and I hugged him. Astrid walked over to us and punched his arm. "What?!" He said and looked at her. "That's for scaring me!" She said. I grabbed his chin in my fingers and kissed him. "And that's for being you" I said and he blushed. "Idiot.." Hiccup said and Toothless walked over to me and I patted his nose. "Welcome home" Gobber gave Hiccup a saddle and a new tail for Toothless.

Hiccup looked at me and I smiled. "Go I'll be resting." I said and smiled. "You should be resting you overgrown lizard!" Gobber yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and Stoick helped me to his house. "Damn" I said. "Look after my son" Stoick said. "I was looking after him before, chief. Give me a break" He laughed and I walked up stairs. I sat on Hiccups bed and fell asleep. Night time came and Hiccup walked up to me and patted my head.

I sat up and grabbed his arm and he fell onto his back wide eyed. I was on top, smirking. "Mine" I leaned down and bit down on his neck, I covered his mouth so he didn't make any noise. I gave Hiccup a kiss and layed down on his chest. He patted my head and Toothless was already asleep. "Why?" He asked and I chuckled. "I love you" I replied and wrapped my arms around him. "Love you too" He said and we went to sleep.