8

One year later

Hiccup's P.O.V
I walked in the darkness and went to free the dragons. Then a hunter saw me and he attacked me. He dropped his lamp and I walked through it. "A demon!" He yelled and Astrid knocked him out. "You guys come in too soon!" I whispered and the other hunters ran out and attacked us. We let the dragons free and we flew off. I sigh and felt a kiss on my neck. "Hello, N/n!" I turned my head and kissed Y/n.

"Missed you" he said and hugged me. "How's you back?" I asked and he nodded happily. We landed and I held Y/n's hand. I love how I'm top and he's a bottom. "I get to study more dragons!" He yelled out and ran to the new dragons. I sigh happily and saw how he patted one of them. He ran over to me and hugged me. "What's gotten into you this morning?" I asked him. "I weren't there to give me a hug" He said and I smiled. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"That mission was kind of sloppy" Astrid said and Y/n laughed. "It was sloppy because Hiccup probably didn't give you a single" He said and everyone laughed. "Hey!" He kissed my cheek and walked to the tiny dragon we found. Gobber yelp and hid behind me. "Why did you bring home a Hob gobbler?!" He asked and I shrugged. "He's cute" mum said and held it. "Now whose hungry?" Y/n walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

I smiled and we walked to the great hall. Everyone was eating and the dragons were too. We got some soap but Y/n got an apple. Gobber went on about things but I was staring at Y/n. His H/l H/c hair in a different hairstyle and his E/c eyes. I get lost in them. "It's time to put up those saddles and get married!" He said while Y/n went wide eyed. "I'm going to go for a fly." He said and walked out.

I glared at Gobber and he let go of me. I sighed and stood up. "Really Gobber?" I asked and he shrugged. "Chief? We found trappers in the south" Erit said. "Thanks, can you do some petrol things?" I asked him. He nodded and I walked out to find Y/n. I hopped onto Toothless and we flew around Berk to find him. I spotted him on a cliff and writting things down. We landed and I walked up to him.

"So this is where you hide to cool down" I said and sat down next to him. He quickly closed his book and I smirked I grabbed it and Y/n tackled me to the ground. "Come on! Give it back!" He said and I gave it back to him. I huuged him and closed my eyes. "You okay?" Y/n asked me. "Yes" I replied with a smile. We looked at the sunset. Toothless grabbed my metal leg. "You know that isn't a chew toy, right?" I asked him. I took it off and stood up. "Ready?" I threw it and he went after it.

I fell onto my butt and groaned. "You okay?" Y/n asked me and I nodded. "How is he alpha again?" I asked and he chuckled, laying on my lap. Toothless glided up and started to chew on my leg. I shook my head and took out my map. Y/n sat up and looked at it. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "I remember reading something about a hidden world where dragons live" I explained and Y/n looked at me. "My dad use to tell me about it too" I looked out and Toothless dumped my leg onto the map. I chucked it else where. I looked at Y/n and saw that he was in deep thought. "Don't worry about the marriage thing, Y/n" I say and patted his head.

"How did you know what I was thinking of?" He sked and I shrugged and smiled. "Weirdo.." I heard him whisper. "What was that Y/n L/n?" I asked with a smirk. "Nothing!" He said and I pulled him onto my lap and trapped him in my grasp. I felt him twist my fingers and it was very painful. "Alright! You win, you win!" I said and he laughed. I kissed his cheek and placed my head on his shoulder.

I then realized that Toothless didn't come back. I stood up and Y/n stood up to help me. We walked down the cliff and I found my leg. I put it on and we walked into the forest. We found him looking at a white dragon. "No way" Y/n said quietly and smiled.

Your P.O.V
I looked at the Light fury that I read about when I was younger. I smiled and sat down and started to draw it. It then noticed us and I blocked Hiccup from the blast. "Damn" I said and wrote things down. I saw the dragon fly away and sighed. "You okay?" I asked him. "Yeah. That looked like a night fury!" He said and was smiling. "It was acutely a light fury" I corrected him. He looked at me and I grabbed his hand. We walked back and Hiccup was talking about the stuff he has to do the next day.

We went into the house and saw that Valka was already asleep. We walked up stairs and hooped into bed. I rested on his chest and Hiccup was patting me gently. Hiccup hugged me and I snuggle up to him and I fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up first and saw Hiccup still asleep. I got out of bed and went to do my jobs and some of Hiccup's as well.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I woke up to see Y/n not beside me. I got up and ready and walked out side and the things I needed to do were done. I noticed Y/n helping one of the villagers out and stretched. I walked over to the workshop and started to help a Grunckle. "Morning Love" Y/n said and kissed my cheek. "And where were you this morning?" I asked and he smiled. I did my things yesterday so I did some of yours" He said and I smiled.

"Wake me up next time will you?" I asked. "You were so peaceful when you were asleep" He said and I playfully rolled my eyes. I looked at Toothless and he was doing lovey dovey things withhis shadow. I talked to Fishlegs and the others. "Between you and me, relationships just turn out to be pain and misery.." I whispered to Toothless. "What did you say Haddock?" Y/n asked in a serious tone. "Your so dead, Hiccup" Astrid said and Y/n pulled my hair and walked off with a huff.

"Alright! Let's go find her" I say and Tuffnut came with me. I kissed Y/n good bye. He kissed back and smiled. I walked with Tuffnut and I groaned and looked back to see Y/n waving at us. I sigh and tried to ignore Tuffnut for the rest of the trip.