11

Your P.O.V
I ran over to Hiccup and helped him up. He smiled and hugged me. The dragons landed and hiccup hopped over to him. "You need to go, bud. We don't need you yet" He said and he looked at me. "Y/n. You need to aswell" he said. I stood back. "No" I said and hugged Hiccup. "You all need to go to the Hidden world." He said and he tried to pull back but I didn't let go.

"I'm not leaving you. Sure I'm part dragon doesn't mean that I have to go. I need you" I said and he hugged me. We looked at the dragons and they were ready to go. Toothless roared and the dragons followed the light fury to the hidden world. Toothless looked back and he walked over to me and I patted his head. "I see you again. Don't worry" I said and he flew off. "Y/n. You now that you can come and go right?" Hiccup asked me. "I know and I forgot to do something" I said and hit him in the arm hard.

"What was that for?!" He asked, rubbing his arm in pain. "That was for scaring me you dummy" I replied and glared at him. "Alright you win. You always win!" He said and hopped over to me. I gave him a spare leg and he put it on. "Love you" I said and he smiled. "Love you too, N/n" he replied and we walked back to start building our new home.

Hiccup's P.O.V
A few months later, I watched Y/n walk over to me and smiled. We were getting married and I smiled. Evryone was crying and Gothi was finished. I kissed Y/n and everyone cheered. We walked to the cliff and I wrapped my arms around Y/n. Everyone walked over and smiled. Y/n made a funny noise and I looked at him confused. He smirk and jumped. He flew up and smiled. "Sneaky thing" I said and Y/n smirked. "Catch me if you can, Haddock!" He yelled out and he flew to our house. I ran after him and ran inside. I ran up stairs and found him hanging up side down, on a beam. I smirked and kissed him.

The kissed got heated and Y/n jumped down. I grabbed him and I kissed him again with passion. I placed him on the bed and pinned him there. He blushed and I smirked. "Your going to regret that" I said in a husky voice. Y/n blushed more and I kissed his neck.

An: I was going to write something to finish off but nope.