12

Your P.O.V
It's been a few years since we let the dragons go. We have 2 beautiful children. A son that looked like Hiccup but with my eyes and a girl that looked like me but green eyes. And surprisingly, they didn't have dragon features. I had to his my dragon features because the dragons were gone. It was snoggletog and we were getting ready for the special holiday. Hiccup hugged me from behind and smiled.

I placed a bowl on top of the fireplace and smiled. "Let's go and get some fish for him." Hiccup said. "D/n daughters name! You want to go fishing?" He asked. "Yes! Let's go feed Toothless!" She said and I smiled.

Hiccup's P.O.V
We were walking out until something hit me. I saw our son, S/n cheering. "Yes! It worked!" He said. "No dragons are coming in" he said with a smile. "What's this?" Y/n asked. "I made a dragon trap so none of those monsters come in! And you guys shouldn't be leaving food for them anyway" S/n name said. Y/n looked sad that her son didn't like dragons and called them a monster. He being dragon, that hurt him.

"What, S/n dragons are kind and amazing creatures" Y/n said. We walked in and we saw the old books. "I found these in the attic, they were our grandfathers books right? And what happened to your leg and papers back?" He asked. "There monsters!" We sighed and Y/n thought of something. S/n walked out with D/n and Y/n smiled. "What if we put a show up to show the children of New Berk that dragons aren't monsters!" He said.

I smiled widly and ran out of the house to find Gobber. Hiccup was talking to Gobber while the kids wanted to play. After a while, I heard metal being hammered. I walked in and saw something and I growled at it. "Y/n, love...Calm down it's me!" Hiccup said and lifted the head. "Is that supposed to be Toothless?" I asked and he nodded. We got everything set. The so called 'characters' and the stage is being put up" Hiccup said and I helped him out of the Toothless costume.

"The show is tomorrow, so.." he said and I kissed him. He kissed back and smiled. We walked home and had dinner. Y/n was the best cook here and I loved it. We loved it. After dinner, when the kids were in bed, we put Toothless's fish into a bowl. We smiled and went to bed. The next day, the show was on and Hiccup was getting into the suit. I giggled and he smiled. "Alright...Everything is good!" He said and walked to the stage.

I walked off the stage and walked to the children. I sat down and they had fun until everything was on fire. "Hiccup!" I yelled out and saw him fall. I ran to the stage and went after Hiccup. I turned into a dragon and saw Toothless. I smiled and we placed Hiccup on the stage. Toothless came out and did the rest of the show and ran off. I got rid of the smoke and everyone saw me. I flapped my wings and roared. Hiccup walked to me and hugged me. "This is the true Y/n" Hiccup said with a smile.

I hugged him and wrapped my arms around him like I used too. We walked off stage and S/n and D/n walked over, a bit frightened. I knelt down and they walked over. "You're a dragon?" S/n asked. I nod and D/n hugged me. "And I called dragons monsters, I'm sorry" he said and hugged me with tears in his eyes. "It's alright, I've burnt those books and hid something under the tree." I said and we walked home.

I noticed Toothless standing in the shadows and nodded. He ran and I smiled holding Hiccups hand. When we hot there, we saw a crystal glow and the fish bowl was empty. We ran outside and saw Toothless and his family. I roared and they roared back. "Can we go for a fly tomorrow?" D/n asked. I sighed and nodded. "Just not every day, he doesn't like people riding him" Hiccup explained and they understood.

We walked back inside and fell asleep on the couch. Everyone was cuddling up to eachother and I was still wake. S/n sat up and was thinking. I picked him up and walked outside. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Does dragons go in heat?" He asked. I nod and sat on the railing. "Yes they do. I had to so I could have you and D/n" I replied. "Are we part dragon?" S/n asked. "I don't know...but when I was your age, I got my wings and tail. So I don't know about you" I replied.

We looked at the moon and we noticed a letter. I read it and gasped. "Papa?" I teard up and smiled. S/n read it and was surprised. "My parents are proud of use all." I said and hugged S/n. He wiped my tears and fell asleep. I smiled and walked back inside. I layed him down and crawled up to them, wrapping my wings and tail around them. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Happy that I got one final letter from my parents and delivered by a dragon that had it for a long time.