005

Seeing the kanima take off from Scott's house, Derek took off running after it and Heather followed ignoring Stiles screaming after her

She followed Jackson and Derek until he apparently got tired of running and turned to face them.

Derek started throwing the first punches, but the kanima just kept getting back up.

Heather noticed some pipes above her and used them to help swing and throw herself over at Jackson. She kicked it down and landed next to it punching it left and right.

It screeched as it sat up and grabbed her arm throwing her back into a cement block. She groaned as she looked up and saw Derek being thrown too.

When a pair of headlights came into view, they both hid behind the cement pillars as Chris Argent stepped out and started shooting at Jackson. He looked around for a bit knowing that someone else was out there.

While he was distracted the kanima got back up and threw him to the ground. Another person stepped out of the car and Heather noticed it was Gerard.

The kanima stepped right up to him and he didn't even look phased. Suddenly, Scott ran up and pushed it to the ground. It ran off and while everyone was distracted, Heather ran after it.

She followed it all the way to a nightclub in the city. She looked up as it climbed inside a vent at the top of the building. Heather cut the line and went up to the bouncer.

She compelled him to let her in and walked over to the bar. She looked around but didn't see anything.

"What can I get you?" the bartender asked.

"Rum and coke," she said still looking around for Jackson.

"Can I see some ID?" he asked.

"You don't need it," she said looking at him.

As he brought over her drink she looked to her right when she heard a familiar voice. "Two beers!"

She looked over and saw Scott and Stiles. Laughing to herself she called over another bartender. A shirtless guy came over to the two boys to deliver their drinks and informed Stiles that his drink was already paid for.

He looked over and saw Heather waving at him from across the bar. She walked over to him, drink in hand, and smiled.

"This doesn't look like your scene" she joked.

He rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here? How'd you get in?" Stiles asked.

"I followed Jackson here then I just walked in."

"Well don't do that again," Stiles said, having to shout because of the loud music but he didn't seem to realize she'd hear him anyway.

"Do what?" she asked.

"Just run off like that okay! We're a team. We're supposed to do stuff together."

Heather looked at him and quickly shook her head. "We are not a team, Stiles. I don't do teams" she said.