003

Heather was walking through the school hallways when a hand reached out from an empty classroom and pulled her inside

"If you wanted to get me alone, all you had to do was ask" she smirked as she looked over at Stiles.

"You're a vampire," he said, his breathing heavy as he said it out loud.

"What gave it away?" she asked.

"So I'm right?" he asked.

"Yes, Stiles, you're right" she laughed and walked up to him, playing with the string of his hoodie. "I suppose you want your prize now. You know I've never done it in a classroom before but I guess there is a first time for everything."

Stiles pushed her away, almost tripping over the desk behind him as heat crept up his body and his cheek flushed red.

"You...you drink human blood," he said.

Heather smiled as she looked at him. "Does that scare you?" she asked.

"I'm human," he said.

"Hmm. Tell me about it" she said, moving close to him as she ran her hand down his cheek and brushed a finger across the side of his neck. "And I bet you taste so good."

"Are you gonna kill me?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"No. Not right now, at least. Although locking yourself in a room with me was not a very good idea" she said.

"What about my friends?" he asked.

"What about them?" she said, taking her attention off the pulsing vein she wanted to sink her teeth into, and looked up at him.

"Are you going to hurt them?" he asked.

"Not if they don't get in my way," she told him honestly.

"Get in the way of what? You have some master plan?" he asked.

"I told you. Kill the hunters. Every last one of them."

"Even Allison's dad?" he asked.

"Even Allison," she said.

Stiles' eyes grew wide as he finally got the strength to push her away again but she grabbed onto the front of his hoodie and held him in place.

"You can't kill Allison. Or her dad. You shouldn't be killing anyone. Besides Allison isn't even a hunter" he said.

"That's not what Derek told me. He said that a few weeks ago she and her aunt shot him and almost shot Scott" she said.

Looking into his eyes she could tell what she heard was true.

"It wasn't her fault. She was brainwashed by her aunt" he said.

Heather rolled her eyes. "She's not a child. You can't just brainwash someone into trying to kill their boyfriend."