025

"It's been two days

"It's been two days. So far all we've found are twelve bodies" the sheriff said, as he stood in the station with Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Argent.

"I've tried tracking her but it's damn near impossible. She's not going to be found if she doesn't wanna be" Argent said.

"Stiles, can't you try talking to her?" Noah asked.

Stiles shook his head, a solemn look on his face. He looked worse than he did when his body was being possessed. The dark circles under his eyes only got darker as the bags got deeper. He hadn't slept since the night in the school.

Which was hard on him since he hadn't been sleeping well at all lately. But this whole thing had been hard on him. He knew it wasn't him that forced Heather to turn her emotions off but he also knew he was the only one who could get her to turn them back on.

"I don't think she's gonna listen to me right now. She's not answering the phone and I don't know where to find her" he said.

"You know her better than any of us," Scott told him. "You've gotta know someplace we can start looking."

A random officer came walking up to them, causing them to pause their vampire conversation. "Hey, Boss. There's a girl waiting for you in your office. Says it's an emergency" he said.

Noah looked at everyone as they knew exactly who it was. Rushing to his office, they found Heather sitting in his chair, resting her feet on top of his desk and sipping on a blood bag.

"This is pretty nice Stilinski. Looks like not solving any murders comes with pretty nice perks" she said, before glancing at a past-due bill on his desk. "Or maybe not."

"I have every right to throw you in jail right now!" Noah shouted, slamming his office door closed as he marched up to the desk.

"Oh, you mean lock me in with a bunch of people I don't even have to feel bad about eating. Sounds like a party" Heather smirked.

"But you wouldn't feel bad about eating anyone, would you?" Argent asked.

"No, Christopher, I probably wouldn't" she sighed.

"Heather, what are you doing here?" Stiles asked, growing tired of her games.

"Well, Stiles, sweetheart, since you asked so nicely, I'm here to talk to Scott," she said.

"Why me?" Scott asked.

"Because I'm going to kill Stiles and I need you to let me" she shrugged.

"You're not going near my son," Noah said, hand on his gun holster. Stiles had to hold him back as everyone looked at Heather like she was crazy.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Scott asked.

"Well," Heather sighed, putting her feet down as she took a sip of blood. "I know that if there's anyone who has a chance of getting me to turn my emotions back on, it's Stiles. But he can't do anything about it if he's dead. I also know that you and the rest of the peanut gallery won't let anything happen to him."