019

Scott, Stiles, Heather, and Isaac went to Deaton's place after school to see if he had anything that could help them catch Malia

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting needs to be a damn good shot" Deaton said, placing three glass vials on the desk.

"Allison's a perfect shot," Scott said.

"Not anymore," Heather said, having heard about the incident in the woods where Allison nearly took Lydia's head off.

"She can do it," Scott said.

"If we manage to find the thing," Isaac said.

"Which I still say we shouldn't," Heather added.

"Okay. You stop it" Stiles said pointing at Heather before turning to Isaac. "And seriously, what is the point of him? I mean besides the persistent negativity and the scarf, I mean what's up with the scarf anyway? It's like 65 degrees out."

"Look. Maybe I'm asking the questions no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl for 8 years?" Isaac asked.

"I can do it," Scott said.

"You can?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. Remember the night Peter trapped us in the school. In the gym he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery" Scott said.

"This is a werecoyote Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you" Deaton said.

"That's why you called Derek first," Stiles said.

"I can try it on my own. But right now I'm scared to even turn into just a werewolf" Scott said.

"We need a real alpha," Heather said, earning a look from Scott and a laugh from Isaac.

"She means an alpha that can do alpha things," Stiles said. "An alpha who can get it going you know. Get it-"

"Up?"

Heather tried to hide her laugh but failed.

"Great. I'm an alpha with performance issues" Scott groaned.

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked.

"I wouldn't trust Peter," Isaac said.

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles asked.

"No. I wouldn't trust them either. Besides, they're not alphas anymore" Heather said.

"Yeah but what if they know how to do it," Stiles said.

"Nobody's seen them for weeks," Scott said.

Suddenly Heather remembered a little secret she was supposed to be keeping for Lydia.