024

Stiles and his father stood outside the gates of Eichen House as they heard a motorcycle fast approaching

Stiles and his father stood outside the gates of Eichen House as they heard a motorcycle fast approaching. They turned to see Scot pulling up, tugging off his helmet as he hopped off to talk to them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this," Noah said.

"It's only 72 hours," Stiles said.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies. You don't know everything yet" Scott said, pleading with the sheriff to give him more time.

"I know enough. Nogitusnes, kitsunes, oni or whatever they're called" Noah said.

"No, that's actually all surprisingly correct," Stiles said.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist" he said.

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asked.

"He's not. It's my decision" Stiles said. "Scott I...I made Heather turn her emotions off."

"What?"

"When I was....the night at the hospital. I made her turn them off. And now she's under the nogitsune's control. It's my fault" Stiles told him.

"Deaton's got some ideas, Argent's calling people. We're going to find something. And if we can't..." Scott said.

"If you can't. Then you do something for me. Make sure I never get out" Stiles said.

"What about Heather?" Scott asked.

"Help her. Make sure she doesn't hurt anyone" Stiles said. "But please, Scott. Help her."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

With Stiles away at Eichen House, everyone else was trying to get their hands on a special scroll. Something they thought could tell them how to defeat the nogitsune.

They successfully ambushed a truck carrying a man named Kincaid to a federal detention center, but getting the scroll from him was a whole other story.

Kincaid flashed his blue eyes as he looked down at Scott who was lying on the ground in pain. "You have the eyes of an alpha, but where's the power?"

"Up here," Aiden said as he and Ethan jumped down, both using their claws to take down Kincaid. They overpowered him, leaving him lying on the ground but Scott stopped them before they could take it any further.

"You want him to come after us?" Aiden asked.

"Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us. He's dangerous" Ethan said.

"For once you two are right," Heather said before she ran toward them. Before anyone could blink Kincaid's lifeless body lay out on the ground, blood spilling out from where his head should be.