011

Heather's heart was pounding as she walked down the steps of the school

Heather's heart was pounding as she walked down the steps of the school. She was clutching her car keys in her hand, desperate to get home and maybe grab someone to eat.

"Leaving early?"

Heather froze, clenching her hands into fists before she took a deep breath and slowly turned around. Ethan stood there smiling at her.

"Thought I'd get a jump on packing now that you and the goon squad have arrived," she said.

"Oh, don't tell me you're scared" he smirked.

"Of course not. But having a pack of rabid dogs move in has really lowered property values" she said, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Your jokes are cute. But we both know you're not going anywhere" he told her.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because he won't let you. Not after looking for you for so long" he said.

"Are you sure it's not just because your brother is still obsessed with me?" Heather asked, knowing that he was trying to intimidate her but she wouldn't let him.

Ethan walked over to her and grabbed her arm with his claws causing Heather to wince as he drew blood.

"My brother cared about you but you never loved him. You're just the heartless bitch who killed the nicest person we ever knew" he sneered.

Heather grabbed him by the wrist and pried him off of her.

"The demon wolf should've known better than to fall in love with a human. It's pathetic" she spat.

"You're one to talk," Ethan said.

"Excuse me?" she scoffed, knowing that he'd have no way of knowing about Anika.

"I saw you with that guy. What's his name? Stiles?" Ethan asked, a cocky smile on his face.

"You don't know what you're talking about," Heather said, her voice so low it was practically a growl.

"Oh no? So you mind if I kill him?" he asked.

"I heard you and Aiden can feel each other's pain. Ask him if he felt this" she said, and still holding his hand she snapped his wrist.

Ethan growled in pain, yanking his arm from her hold as she flipped him off by walking away. She made it to her car without him following her and peeling out of the parking lot.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After the long day she'd been having, Heather was sitting at home with a guy she spotted walking out of a coffee shop sitting quietly on her couch.

She was straddling him, teeth plunged into his neck when her phone started ringing off the hook. With a sigh she pulled away, licking up the blood that was dripping down her chin, and grabbed her cell.