007

Having gotten an invite to Lydia's birthday party from the Queen B herself, Heather strolled in expecting a whole lot more

Having gotten an invite to Lydia's birthday party from the Queen B herself, Heather strolled in expecting a whole lot more. There were a few people walking around inside but it felt more like a wake than a party.

She walked outside to the backyard and spotted Scott, Allison, and Stiles.

"Jesus, who died?" she joked and rolled her eyes when they turned and glared at her. "It was a joke, lighten up."

"You killed a teacher," Allison said as it became obvious that her parents hadn't filled her in on her mother's predicament yet.

"Yes, well we all make mistakes" Heather shrugged.

"It wasn't a mistake. You did that on purpose" Scott said.

"Stiles doesn't seem that mad at me," she said, looking over at the boy who hadn't said anything.

"I am mad," he said, although his words didn't seem to have any force behind them.

"Oh, you look it" Heather laughed.

"We have more important things to worry about," Allison said as she looked around. "Jackson isn't here."

"Yeah, nobody's here," Stiles said, and they all looked around to see they were the only ones standing outside.

"Maybe it's just early," Scott said trying to be optimistic.

"Or maybe nobodies coming because Lydia's lost her mind," Heather said.

"We have to do something because we completely ignored her for the past two weeks," Allison said.

"Well, Lydia has completely ignored us for the past 10 years. We don't owe her a party" Scott said.

"What about the chance to get back to normal?" Allison asked. "She wouldn't be the town wack job if it wasn't for us."

"Fine. I guess I can use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here" Scott said.

"I also know some people who can get this thing going. Really going. I met them the other night. Let's just say they know how to party" Stiles said.

Turns out Stiles had become friends with some drag queens he met at the gay club they were at the other night.

Heather walked over to the table that Lydia was serving drinks at and was quickly on her third one. She had no idea what was in these, but they were amazing. She looked up and noticed Jackson had finally shown up.

Lydia walked over to him and handed him a drink.

The party was in full swing and so far, nothing bad had happened.

Hearing someone call her name she looked up and dropped her glass when she saw who it was.

Evan, her six-year-old brother was standing in the crowd covered in blood and just staring at her. "Evan?" she whispered scared to walk over.